Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

<<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> (6653 Views)

MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Pre-ordered By A Silent Nairalander ***2007 Toyota Camry LE Model*** Sweet Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2010
[b]We are the first to inculcate and amalgamate motivational quotes into our sales thread,  Something never been seen before on this forum.

We have taken customer service and service delivery to new thresholds,   Our invented saying  "Energy and Customer satisfaction is neither lost nor destroyed, it is merely transferred from one car to the next" lives in the heart and soul of many car lovers across the forum.

First time I was contacted, I was given the daunting and herculean task of searching for a Mint, Irresistible and Immaculate 2003 Honda Accord EX-L.

Because of the soldier and warrior that lives deep in my heart, I knew I could deliver,  I spent sleepless days and nights on the task,  In the end the result was the cleanest 2003 Honda Accord EX-L currently on the surface of this earth.   wink   wink 

IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL OUR THREADS, PARENTAL GUIDANCE & VIEWER DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED. cool    cool

This thread is also copyrighted.  Only the author "German007"  holds exclusive rights to copy, adapt and distribute the work.  Paraphrasing, reproducing, imitating and even "sharing" the work will be deemed a breach of copyright law.  cool   cool
[/b]

****************PRE-ORDERED BY HAILOLIVE*********************
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2010
Username: hailolive Picture/Text
Name: hailolive
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: May 09, 2009, 11:18 PM
Last Active: Today at 05:13:35 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Offline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Time: March 08, 2010, 08:12 PM

Signature:
I am not a Big Fool but a Big Tool for Big Things

Additional Information:
Show the last posts of this person.
Show general statistics for this member.
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
cool cool

Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
cool cool

Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2010
cool cool

Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2010
cool cool

Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
Cleanest Interior, Infinite ergonomics. Only 73k Miles. cool cool

Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2010
More Eye-popping photos. cool cool

Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
Gosh still more pics, Never ending story. cool cool

Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
cool cool

Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2010
Features & Options
Ext / Int Color
Noble Green Pearl with Ivory Leather Interior

Luxury Features
Air Conditioning
Climate Control System
Dual Zone Electronic Climate Control System
Telescoping Steering Wheel
Homelink System
Steering Wheel Radio Controls
Cruise Control
Moonroof
Sunroof
Tilt Steering Wheel
Clock
Tachometer
Heated Seat
Power Equipment
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Driver's Seat
Power Passenger Seat

Safety Features
Security System
Keyless Entry
Anti-Lock Brakes
Traction Control System
Driver's Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Side Air Bags
Intermittent Wipers
Rear Defogger
Interior
Wood Trim
Leather Steering Wheel
Leather Gear Shifter

Audio / Video
Factory System
AM/FM
CD Changer
6 Speaker System
Premium Sound
Separate Tweeters

Additional Features
Center Arm Rest
Center Console
Child Proof Door Locks
Cup Holders
Luxury Seats
Premium Wheels
Vanity Mirrors
cool cool
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by axeman85(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
Kudos to you my brother, i trust you more than my computer sef, you never dissapoint. more grease to your wheels. well done.
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by ChiChi77: 3:38am On Mar 09, 2010
Wow, this is so fresh, so clean!!, when u say 'gosh', u know that u are really into ure craft, job well done, bringing clean cars into Naija!! It sure has quaked, someone call Redcross!! or UNICEF!
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by 190: 4:19am On Mar 09, 2010
swallows enough spits and nearly chocking to death

but still manages to mummers

MR.how much is this going~

tell me b4 i my enemy die
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by akeem2: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2010
oloye german. balogun (warlord) of nairaland. the best of the best, u are unshakeable and u do it with so much passion,

u will let someone go rob a bank ohh, grin, am gathering my money together o baba mi, u must cause another earthquake 4 my preoder, well done
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2010
@axeman.
My Honorable Privy Council. Your computer fit crash. but we noh dey crash by God's grace. The blood of Jesus nah my Antivirus and Firewall. lol.   cool   cool

@Chichi,

Hahaha. Don't worry, The nairaland emergency services can cope with the catastrophy. It is the cleanest 03 Accord EX-L that has and will ever be seen of this forum.   cool   cool
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2010
190:

swallows enough spits and nearly chocking to death

but still manages to mummers

MR.how much is this going~

tell me b4 i my enemy die

Chief, Abeg. No choke to death oh. No be for my thread person go die oh. lol grin

Price to land this toy is a little under 1.9m.

Interested in coming on board our humble ship? Email aokhai@hotmail.com. cool cool
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by Emperoh(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2010
. . . . . . . hmmmm Germans can really be a pain in the . . . . . . why u want collect all our clients now?
Now reduce the cleanliness of that car. . . . . .before i release mine now? grin grin grin

Seen the Mountain Dew Advert?

. . . . . . , Good Job!!!
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2010
Gidi Gbam
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
Emperoh:

. . . . . . . hmmmm Germans can really be a pain in the . . . . . . why u want collect all our clients now?
Now reduce the cleanliness of that car. . . . . .before i release mine now? grin grin grin

Seen the Mountain Dew Advert?

. . . . . . , Good Job!!!

Haha My Chief Thanks oh, I am loyal oh, I take permission from you oh your majesty, lol, cool cool

We will be pouring a bucket of sand and dirt on it, because Iv recieved so many letters of complaints about the xtra cleanliness. grin grin
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
hailolive:

Gidi Gbam

Oh Not yet, Wait to cruise this machine round town.!. cool cool
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by akeem2: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2010
oga german. please don't forget me oh, grin
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by Emperoh(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2010
. . . . .sand and dirty kwa? U should start mobilising Julius Berger to build a special raod for this car!!
Abi u want make poto poto scatter this motor?
Anyway. . . . .efele jelu igbo, jelu nga. . . . translate correctly, and i promise u a deal before August!! lol!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2010
@ embarassed embarassed embarassed Can't get thru to all my igbo friends on the phone to ask them, sad sad My igbo knowledge is'nt that deep. sad

Someone please help. Chichi77 where are you? help a brother out. lol
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by ChiChi77: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2010
german007:

@ embarassed   embarassed   embarassed Can't get thru to all my igbo friends on the phone to ask them,    sad   sad My igbo knowledge is'nt that deep.   sad

Someone please help. Chichi77 where are you? help a brother out. lol

lol, I don't know the meaning of that proverb, brotha German LOL, But if i try to translate it literally he said 'a plate that went to igbo went to prison'. OR 'a plate that went to igbo, also came here'. grin grin

sometimes, it helps to hear the person say it cos igbo language could mean different things with different accents, lol,
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by axeman85(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2010
@emperoh

see exam wey you just give am soo. you want make him get headache . lol

@chichi

true words jare, you need to hear someone say it as accent, and meanings could be different.

@german007

no worry my broda, i dey consult my oracle dem on your behalf just for this translation. lol. will get back to you with the literary meaning.
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by Emperoh(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2010
lololololololooollll!!!

German. . . . .remember the price attached to getting it. . . . . . try try harder!!lol!!

Chii
U are almost there. . . . try give it a meaning and lets see. . . . .let me make it easier. . efele oyibo jelu igbo, jelu nga!!
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Chichi77.

Nne Ogini, You'e turning my brain and confusing me further,  Did I read double? "How can a plate go to Igbo and go to prison?.  Does'nt correlate. Seems paradoxical. lol

Biko help me,  but iwu onyi igbo?. Mazi Emperoh si na "efele oyibo jelu igbo, jelu nga!!".  I know you are Owerri Dialect, Emperoh is Onitsha dialect,  but osisoh,  quick translate again. lol   grin    grin

@Axeman,  Abeg my oga. Please, Help me consult your oracle. I need to get this deal from emperoh oh. lol
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by hbrednic: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
Emperoh:

lololololololooollll!!!

German. . . . .remember the price attached to getting it. . . . . . try try harder!!lol!!

Chii
U are almost there. . . . try give it a meaning and lets see. . . . .let me make it easier. . efele oyibo jelu igbo, jelu nga!!

Emperoh this your igbo dey some how,
oyibo plate that went to igbo went to prison
i guess you mean "good thing that reaches igboland,has reached home"
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by ChiChi77: 1:20am On Mar 12, 2010
german007:

@Chichi77.

Nne Ogini, You'e turning my brain and confusing me further,  Did I read double? "How can a plate go to Igbo and go to prison?.  Does'nt correlate. Seems paradoxical.  lol

Biko help me,  but iwu onyi igbo?. Mazi Emperoh si na "efele oyibo jelu igbo, jelu nga!!".  I know you are Owerri Dialect, Emperoh is Onitsha dialect,  but osisoh,  quick translate again. lol   grin    grin

@Axeman,  Abeg my oga. Please, Help me consult your oracle. I need to get this deal from emperoh oh. lol

I am original Igbo woman, grin grin
'White man's plate that went to Igboland went to prison' - sounds like a negative to go to Igboland, if this proverb is to be taken as is, lol.

however, 'nga' means 'prison' or depending on the intonation can also mean 'here'.
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by mayonikks: 2:33am On Mar 12, 2010
Howdy??

Lovely Ride,

Am still waiting per our discussion,

Times running bro,
Re: <<Welcome to Nigeria>> 03 Accord Ex-L Pre-ordered By Hailolive Of NL***>>>> by german007(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2010
mayonikks:

Howdy??

Lovely Ride,

Am still waiting per our discussion,

Times running bro,

Oga Mi. King Mayonikks. May you live long on the throne.

Had some logistical issues. Being resolved. Progress, cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extremely Neat,rugged And Sound Mercedes 818 15tonnes Truck For Sale :BUY FAST / / Mitsubishi Bus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.