Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? (5055 Views)

INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / APGA Permanent Headquarters Abuja, A Beauty To Behold. / Obiano Undergoing Screening At APGA Headquarters, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by id911(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Scandals upon scandals have rocked the present government and the BMC agents, who are so many here on Nairaland have been defending the monumental failures of this visionless government with unimaginative and outright lies and devilish and mindless propaganda to justify their pay and cover up their fraud and sustain them in power.

They do this religiously and with extreme vigour even dividing themselves into shifts. Recently, it seems they've scaled down their presence here on Nairaland. What has happened to them? Are they all on leave, suspension, or has Liar Mohammed not paid what is due to them?

I need to know because I love them so much and don't want their souls to perish that is why I'm checking on them.

Cc: Sarrki, NgeneUkwuenu aka Lauretta Anochie, madridguy, dropShot, topshot, Jesuslovesyou, omenka, AntiWailer, pasingshot, modath and other enemies of the masses

19 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by madridguy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Your point?

2 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by PointZerom: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:
Scandals upon scandals have rocked the present government and the BMC agents, which are so many here on Nairaland have been defending the monumental failures of this visionless government with unimaginative and outright lies and devilish and mindless propaganda to justify their pay and cover up their fraud and sustain them in power.

They do this religiously and with extreme vigour even dividing themselves into shifts. Recently, it seems they've scaled down their presence here on Nairaland. What has happened to them? Are they all on leave, suspension, or has Liar Mohammed not paid what is due to them?

I need to know because I love them so much and don't want their souls to perish that is why I'm checking on them.

Cc: Sarrki, NgeneUkwuenu aka Lauretta Anochie, madridguy, dropShot, topshot, Jesuslovesyou, omenka, AntiWailer, pasingshot, modath and other enemies of the masses

LionDeLeo

3 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by ghettowriter(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Fucck BMCs and their warp mentalities. they can go hang for all I care.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
They have migrated to premium times where they kiss the HMICs arse daily,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by LionDeLeo: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
PointZerom:

LionDeLeo

See me see wahala oh! Something wey I no dey even remember whether e dey exist or not want kill itself on top my matter. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by id911(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
madridguy:
Your point?

I don look for una for nnpc scandal thread and other similar threads una no show

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by BlackDBagba: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
ehie:
They have migrated to premium times where they kiss the HMICs arse daily,
HMICs?

1 Like

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by id911(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
ghettowriter:
Fucck BMCs and their warp mentalities. they can go hang for all I care.

Bros them be fellow Nigerians na, if u don't see them for some time here u have to ask if dem dey ok cos they are always here day and night

8 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by PointZerom: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

See me see wahala oh! Something wey I no dey even remember whether e dey exist or not want kill itself on top my matter. grin grin

A corpse in the morgue cannot make sense.

8 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by madridguy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Go to the thread and check very well again.

id911:

I don look for una for nnpc scandal thread and other similar threads una no show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by ghettowriter(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

Bros them be fellow Nigerians na, if u don't see them for some time here u have to ask if dem dey ok cos they are always here day and night

Anytime I don't see them around for a while, I felt they've gotten their brains sorted out and had joined the conservative Nigerians who reason things the way there really are... without sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by LionDeLeo: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
PointZerom:

A corpse in the morgue cannot make sense.

Is that so?

Unfortunately, that is just what you are.

Mr, stop spamming my mention with junks.

You have mentioned me before, but I ignored and you feel I must respond, now I have responded, hopefully, your problem has reduced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by PointZerom: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

Hahaha... just give them IPOB, PDP and anti Buhari threads and watch them entertain you.

8 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by menstrualpad: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
LoL. Buhari is a bad product. In fact a Badru.

9 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by id911(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
madridguy:
Go to the thread and check very well again.

Did you defend Baru for awarding over $26 billion contracts without the Board's approval? Tell us what your opinions are

Speak the truth for once bro though I'm aware you're paid to defend fraud

8 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by id911(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
PointZerom:

Hahaha... just give them IPOB, PDP and anti Buhari threads and watch them entertain you.

Is that true?

6 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by madridguy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Contact my spoke person.

id911:

Did you defend Baru for awarding over $26 billion contracts without the Board's approval? Tell us what your opinions are

Speak the truth for once bro though I'm aware you're paid to defend fraud

1 Like

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by kings09(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by AntiWailer: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:
Scandals upon scandals have rocked the present government and the BMC agents, who are so many here on Nairaland have been defending the monumental failures of this visionless government with unimaginative and outright lies and devilish and mindless propaganda to justify their pay and cover up their fraud and sustain them in power.

Lai Mohammed has paid since. grin cheesy ode.

Broke nigga always think everybody has a shady means of income..

I have condemned the corruption and Buhari is a monumental failure if Baru is not suspended and investigation ordered immediately.

When I have time I will look for my posts where it was condemned.

It is zero tolerance for corruption. I dnt have my thief and their thief.

This is my post

AntiWailer:
Game Of Throne.

Unfortunately Buhari is an idiot.

If he took him that long time to assemble this team of Incompetent and corrupt rogues. I repeat, he is an idiot.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by id911(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

Lai Mohammed has paid since. grin cheesy ode.

Broke nigga always think everybody has a shady means of income..

I have condemned the corruption and Buhari is a monumental failure if Baru is not suspended and investigation ordered immediately.

When I have time I will look for my posts where it was condemned.

It is zero tolerance for corruption. I dnt have my thief and their thief.

I don't believe such posts exist because you're paid to defend and cover up fraud as it concerns members of this regime, lie about nonperformance of this government while shifting blame to the opposition to deceive the gullibles

3 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sarrki, Omenka dey on strike because Lie Muhammed is owing them salary. NgeneUkwenu dey serve ban. modath don turned to bitcoin hawker, thank God sey some yahoo boys don collect part of her earnings from the BMC job.

5 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by id911(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
Sarrki, Omenka dey on strike because Lie Muhammed is owing them salary. NgeneUkwenu dey serve ban. modath don turned to bitcoin hawker, thank God sey some yahoo boys don collect part of her earnings from the BMC job.

Hahaha...bros how u take know all these?

4 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

Hahaha...bros how u take know all these?
but na first hand info I give una. BMC job na to post false info, counter argument with irrelevant words & at the end of every week they take records. have u wondered why these people hardly sleep? check www.nairaland.com/sarrki & see numbers of post he made during midnight. after all sleepless night, Lai Muhammed still complain that they perform below expectation of which makes those boys vex and go on strike. One Mumu have started recruiting gullible nairalanders, he started with DANites but now changed to SonOfBitch. He got paid 1,000naira on every successful recruitment with at least 10posts praising buhari. he also get paid the sum of 10naira per post from his gullible followers praising buhari, earnings is accumulated for a month. the more he got gullible recruits and useless posts is the fatter his bank account

7 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by DTOBS(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
APC/PMB came to power through the power of propaganda fueled by the social media...

They are going back through the same route and all those that has anything to do with "lying" in this govt will forever regret their action(s) because posterity will find you out and when it does, you will be RIP by then.

Awon olooshi, eyan jatijati...BMC members, may your life be turned around the way this govt has turned Nigeria around in less than two years.

3 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by zombieHUNTER: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
The zombies are tired and worn out
They are now taking shifts

Omenka and sarrki are off this week
Madridguy and Liondeleo is on duty now

6 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by madridguy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wailer go and sleep.

zombieHUNTER:
The zombies are tired and worn out
They are now taking shifts

Omenka and sarrki are off this week
Madridguy and Liondeleo is on duty now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by id911(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
but na first hand info I give una. BMC job na to post false info, counter argument with irrelevant words & at the end of every week they take records. have u wondered why these people hardly sleep? check www.nairaland.com/sarrki & see numbers of post he made during midnight. after all sleepless night, Lai Muhammed still complain that they perform below expectation of which makes those boys vex and go on strike

sarrki ooooo... grin
1nigeriamyfoot:
but na first hand info I give una. BMC job na to post false info, counter argument with irrelevant words & at the end of every week they take records. have u wondered why these people hardly sleep? check www.nairaland.com/sarrki & see numbers of post he made during midnight. after all sleepless night, Lai Muhammed still complain that they perform below expectation of which makes those boys vex and go on strike

chai!

5 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by zombieHUNTER: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
madridguy:
Wailer go and sleep.

No more 26 billion dollars to pay you
Nigerians are now in the know grin
Na Sara work you dey do

4 Likes

Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by madridguy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin grin

zombieHUNTER:

No more 26 billion dollars to pay you
Nigerians are now in the know grin
Na Sara work you dey do
Re: Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? by AntiWailer: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

I don't believe such posts exist because you're paid to defend and cover up fraud as it concerns members of this regime, lie about nonperformance of this government while shifting blame to the opposition to deceive the gullibles

If nobody paid me to defend this Govt. Shei u will die of poverty ?

Amen AMEN

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara State Local Government Elections Official Results Released By KWASIEC / BREAKING NEWS: APC Wins Rivers State Bye- Election / YouthEmpowerment: Ogun Adopts Public-Private-Participation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.