Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

I'm Not A Mulatto Or Bastard-- I Am Over 95% African Despite Lightskin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not A Mulatto Or Bastard-- I Am Over 95% African Despite Lightskin (737 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not A Mulatto Or Bastard-- I Am Over 95% African Despite Lightskin by KingSango(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Greetings,

Silly jealous Negroes who I called out are calling me for being lightskin a mulatto. I am not a mulatto or Quad. They don't say this outright but implied it, they are cowards, all those who oppose the truth. Mulattoes have been the Whiteman's greatest weapon against Africa. A mulatto is an African who has a parent of another race thus making them 50% African. That would be half and half, right? That's 50%. A Quad is an African who has mulatto grand parent, meaning out of 4 grandparents, two for the mom, two for the dad, comes to 25% of another race. So a Quad has 25% of another race. Both sets of my grand parents are Black/African, my mom and dad were Blacks. All 8 of my great grandparents were Blacks, with exception of two on my mom's side that were quads. It was one of my great great grandparents that was a Quad who is the daughter of my great great great grandmother who was raped by the slavemaster in the 18th century American South, thus she was a mulatto. So you have to go back literally many generations to find a White in my family line. I don't have any close relatives who are Whites, Quads or Mulattoes. So despite being lightskin, which is more to do with me being Ejiogbe, Ashwini in Vedic knowledge, my complexion is apart of my life path not due to racial mixing. There are lots of Africans that are lightskin and don't have any White relatives and I am one of them. Ase.

Obama is a mulatto

Colin Kapernick is a mulatto

Louis Farrakhan is a Quad

Tiger Woods is a mulatto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOAlwaaZt-U
Re: I'm Not A Mulatto Or Bastard-- I Am Over 95% African Despite Lightskin by akinszz: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
undecidediranu
Re: I'm Not A Mulatto Or Bastard-- I Am Over 95% African Despite Lightskin by KingSango(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
akinszz:
undecidediranu

Not meant for you. wink

(1) (Reply)

Cause Of Nigeria Problem / These Figures Explain Why The North-west Is Anti Restructuring / Nigerians, Listen To The Igbos Who Saw Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.