Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. (4775 Views)

Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? / Why Is Victor Moses Doing So Well Under Antonio Conte??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thanks for reading. My purpose of writing is

Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by emekaGoogle: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hy i want to join but i need evidence that the tip 2odds is 30euro's also if 48 divide that it will be like 250 naira in Nigeria currency. i needed a prove give me a screenshot of the source performance.

1 Like

Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thanks for your comment. But i can't convince you to do what youe heat doe want you know that if i really have that money i would have buy it and will not come here to post this but the fact is that am also a student that why am sharing this here but for a prove i will post image from the source website.
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ghanaman5050: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2017
30 euro is little but I will need a good prove. I can give you the 30 euro if I see a good prove. I can stake 1 million naira because you said 100 % safe . Hope your source not from Meccidonia ?
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Thank for your comment the source is from Turkey and is very safe.

1 Like

Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by MrTemple(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2017
Create d grp & add me
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Here's the past win of the source and this archives are real.
I don't want only one person to by it i want many to join so that the cost of purchase will be at least 250 naira per members am not here for anyone money but this is something i can't purchase alone that why i decided to share this idea.
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Please if you can trust me in this lets try it ones first then we see.
only 24 members is enough to start with.
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ghanaman5050: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2017
I trust you 70% but I don't trust your source.

1 Like

Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ghanaman5050: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2017
That past win is easy to paste on any site . You don't have a good prove . Any free tips from the site?

1 Like

Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by iffybosco(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2017
I am in 08104669367
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Am not saying this based on the archive but is based on how i was introduced to this source is from someone very close to me and with assurance .that's why i know it's 100% safe to bet with there tips.
i will create a whatsapp group anyone interested will join so that wen the number of people is high we will not buy the tips.
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2017
and for trust sake that's why i wanted many people to join so that nobody will think i wanted to scarm him or her. As gor me if we reach the number i know the cost per each will be like the cost per bottle water.
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by joeworipre: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2017
08060200519 add me up
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2017
The person that introduced me to the source usually send me the tips but then i was scared to stake high but now that i know they are real that wen he is not there to send it to me again.I will post the previous tips i received from his that i stake in my BET9JA online account.
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by whiteseed(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by coputa(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dr, Coputa the tested punter is out to give out 3 to 5 odds every weekend to a group of 30 persons who can meet the requirements.
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
There is the past tips i received from someone who bought the tips from that source.but then i was stupid and scared of losing money so i didn't stake high
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ghanaman5050: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Can you ask the to give us next two game for tria ? The prove is not ok because i can do that too . Like today's game, Uganda vs Ghana. I bet on home win , draw and away win . After the game i will paste draw ticket here with code . I will do that one month . I believe a lot of people will believe me .
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
I want to help everybody who believe that there is still good people out there
NOTE that i am not asking anyone to join by force or begging anyone in any way!
Because i believe in my self and GOD.so if you want to join then is left for you but i can't convince you to do or not to the purpose of this is for those who are willing and not for those who will ask me to swear by my father's grave before they can believe because i will never prove anything else to anyone if you are made up your mind then join let reach the required number so as to contribute and buy it.
THANKS.
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ifeanyichukwu11(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Anyone who believe should believe and anyone who didn't should not i am not asking anyone to send me any money all i said is that we divided 30euro's by either 25or48 people so the cost of one single tips will be affordable and every body will have money to stake.

if i really wanted to create a VIP group like other fake tipsters i will noy come here to share this.
So i don't want anyone to trust me.
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ghanaman5050: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
You are wrong . We want to help each other. I want to protect nairalander , i believe you 50 % now but your source 5% .
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ChopBellefull(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
I m in... .
Guys lets jst try it out. I hv lost thousands to bet scammers so 250 z nothing..
Re: Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. by ghanaman5050: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
ifeanyichukwu11:
Anyone who believe should believe and anyone who didn't should not i am not asking anyone to send me any money all i said is that we divided 30euro's by either 25or48 people so the cost of one single tips will be affordable and every body will have money to stake.

if i really wanted to create a VIP group like other fake tipsters i will noy come here to share this.
So i don't want anyone to trust me.

Time registered: October 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet T.B Joshua' Prophesy About Arsenal FC / Uk Pool Week 23 Live Draws / Team Nigeria At The African Athletics Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.