Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) (1560 Views)

Are These The Most Ridiculous Car Modifications You Have Ever Seen? (Photos) / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by autojosh: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
This is a Toolbox as the "T" in Tj Cruiser implies. The "J" stand for Joy but the looks does not depict joy. It could even scare you through your rear view mirrors. 

The Toyota Tj Cruiser looks more like a Dodge Durango than a Toyota and it is hard to tell if it's an SUV or a Van. Despite the flaws in its looks, the 2.0 litre + hybrid powered vehicle has some practicality for utility. The box-like design enables it hold enormous cargo coupled with the fact that all the passenger seats can fold flat to increase storage space. 

The Tj CRUISER symbolizes a new genre incorporating the strengths of a van with those of an SUV.. and the hood, roof, and fenders use materials (with special coating) that resist scratches and dirt, even when objects accidentally come into contact with them.

Despite the functionality, it's a pass for me. What do you think about the ride? and the Toyota product you think is more ugly than this. 

https://autojosh.com/toyota-tj-cruiser-ugliest-toyota-youve-ever-seen-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by autojosh: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by josephine123: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Make sense

1 Like

Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Looks like a Toyota bullion van.... angry

2 Likes

Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by OCTAVO: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
josephine123:
Make sense
undecided
Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by psalmson001: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
FJ Cruiser is still bae

1 Like

Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by Ekikor(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Definitely not the ugliest ..

The ugliest for me is that Toyota Sequoia or whatever its called.. The truck is fucking ugly grin

1 Like

Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Great buick..infact,its sexy grin
Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

Chao, so cars are your spek? This is perversion at its peak
Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

Chao, so cars are your spek? Lionezza, come and see your boy, this is perversion at its peak
Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

Chao, so cars are your spek? Lionezza, come and see your boy, this is perversion at its peak

cool cool
u remind me of my jeep.......i wanna ride ~ R.KELLY grin tongue tongue grin cool

1 Like

Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

cool cool
u remind me of my jeep.......i wanna ride ~ R.KELLY grin tongue tongue grin cool

Like your father rides your mother? tongue
Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by snipesdam(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is a Hummer Element. For those who understand.
Re: This Toyota "Tj Cruiser" Could Be The Ugliest Toyota You've Ever Seen (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

Like your father rides your mother? tongue
the apple doesnt fall far away frm the tree,baby.... grin cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Popular James Bond Cars (PHOTOS) / Made In Aba Electric Tricycle / Lagosian Kayode Brings To You Paint Scratch Repairs Ur Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.