Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Filmone And Inkblot Announce New Movie; New Money - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Filmone And Inkblot Announce New Movie; New Money (415 Views)

Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) / Meet Chinaza Onuzo, Writer Of The Wedding Party 2 and Co Founder of Inkblot / FALZ New Money... Best Nollywood Movie Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filmone And Inkblot Announce New Movie; New Money by Shalombrain: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Movie producing giants, FilmOne and Inkblot, producers of The Department, Out of Luck, Taxi Driver, My Wife And I, The Wedding Party and yet to be released The Wedding Party 2 – Destination Dubai has announced the production of a new movie titled...

http://abspad.com/2017/10/06/2021/

(1) (Reply)

Justice League New Final Trailer / Video: “don't Call Me Rapper, Call Me A Musician” - Phyno / You Think Your Job Is The Worst...this Is Probably The WORST JOB (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.