Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) (50452 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) / 10 Rich Footballers In Nigeria And Their Cars (Photos) / Meet Amon Okechukwu : 1 Legged Nigerian Athlete That Can Jump Over Cars - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Morenikeji090(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i no they diss women...morenikeji..b*tch ass worm
lol see you silly cow
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by teamsynergy: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
ctex4real:
so, Latin Americans are now blacks right? Get your facts right before calling me ignorant. FYI, i read news more than anyother thing online and nairaland is not even a reliable news channel for me. If you do not buy my opinion, leave it that way for me.

go and re-read ur comment I quoted. I only gave u Latin america as a case study to show u that corruption and flamboyant live style is not exclusive to Africans or African politicians... ur assertion is very wrong of truly u watch or read foreign news as you claim...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Blacks will always be blacks no matter where they find themselves..

Yeye people...

Blacks are just something else..

Very true.

Black will ALWAYS be BLACKS!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Adebash01(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=Mrop post=61178707]He can't be broke again in this lifetime

Watch video here >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/floyd-mayweather-flaunts-his-fleet-of.html?m=0[/quote

don't say that again, what he has can vanished away in a day, I didn't wished him that ooo.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

U have spoken well bro. Flaunting of wealth is just too common to us. How many cars Ortega, gates, mark, etc dey flaunt?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
I wish he is my blood brother
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
why is it so difficult for Mayweather to pay his taxes and other bills he owes, still asking for more Time
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
wristbangle:

U have spoken well bro. Flaunting of wealth is just too common to us. How many cars Ortega, gates, mark, etc dey flaunt?
No you need to compare like for like. Mike Adenuga Bob Johnson Bill Cosby,Robert Smith, Dangote,Oprah Winfrey, Dr Dre, P Diddy, Michael Jordan, Mo Ibrahim
Those who do it generally are kids who make money quickly/suddenly and lack experience in life .Nothing to do with color.
Do you believe that black people are the biggest custoers or target market of Ferrari or Lamborghini? Is it black people that buy the most diamonds? Go and check out what Russias do? Even Abramovich of Chelsea .Is he making money from Chelsea
Is Chelsea not about flaunting money?
Go and investigate the top ten costliest yachts and see how many are owned by black people

http://uk.businessinsider.com/most-expensive-yachts-in-the-world-2017-6?r=US&IR=T/#200-million-microsoft-co-founder-paul-allen-owns-a-414-foot-yacht-dubbed-the-octopus-it-has-41-suites-and-cost-a-whopping-200-million-to-build-the-octopus-comes-with-a-pool-two-helicopters-and-a-movie-theater-if-thats-not-enough-theres-also-a-basketball-court-and-recording-studio-1
Stop the self hate
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
fash6:
says who,go ask bobby Brown,mc hammer,will smith,tyson,mk dem play u d cassette.
Who told you Will Smith is broke?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by adekS1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Because the recurring decimal in a black man's life will always show irrespective of where they are, reason the black nations are the way they are.
A black man is so egocentric, egoistic and very greedy. For him it's just him others can die for all they care. That's the black man for you.
An average white man with such fortune would be more into charity, and donations to help the society the best way they could. But no!!! That's not for the black man.
This basic difference explains why the black nations are the way they are. I believe blacks should identify and understand they have a fundamental problem., only when that awareness is in us that we can make frantic effort towards real change and a better society..
This brother is so on point,.no hate whatsoever. the reason why the white are ahead of us is because they naturally help one another. government alone can't solve all citizen prob but the reason why it looks like people in abroad enjoys better is cos there are different ways care is extended to the citizenry not only from the government. who his wealth flaunting has help since he won d fight n has been showcasing the affluence
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
This jet belongs to Jackie Chan.

If it was a black man the sae haters will start self hating

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
ateamblezing:
Aren't you black?
it doesn't stop me from saying the truth, and because that consciousness is in me, I make conscious effort not to be like an average greedy black man
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
The interior of an $80 million jet owned by Usmanov .Guess what he is not black

[img]https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBtVmXD.img?h=373&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f[/img]
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Viccur:
ogbeni sit down. With the little u have how have u touched d life of d pple around you. Go workhard and stop forming good boy here. For your info he does charity works
please show me.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
aribisala0:
This jet belongs to Jackie Chan.

If it was a black man the sae haters will start self hating

you guys are just so sick... I don't have time to waste on u lots..

Please take a statistics of blacks and how flamboyant they are.. I don't have time for kids that know nothing.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
my mother is just so sick...
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
This plane at oer $200 million is not owned by a black man

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Ejanla07: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Obi Okeke sold those cars to him
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Olarababy:

this is y when ever i hear they shoot a black guy in the US, i just shift my hear. Black American are so erotic. If a Nigerian like me visit America for instance, I will be showed more favour by the white than tbe black American.
tell those buffoon, timid pricks that knows nothing.. People that have been hidden ignoramuses.... I don't just have time for idiocy..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Viccur(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
please show me.
ever heard of Make A Wish Foundation which he supported? Maybe u should google it
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Suko110(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

Mr white how market
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

You are right. Is he as rich as Bill Gates? Yet you dont hear the man making noice.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
whitebeard:
why the hate
I love u... Dats Y I care to teach u this today..... Pls download this song by Rick Ross - Foreclosures..... He blasted blacks in the track. Saying, white men call us stupid niggaz, Cuz we spend it all nothing for our children.Whiteb that guy u quoted is right kiss
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by sshalom(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Yeye people...

You could have said this in a better way Bro but I understand what you are trying to point out.

Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson and MC Hammer are few of many examples of poor management of great wealth by African American stars.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
HERSLEY:
I love u... Dats Y I care to teach u this today..... Pls download this song by Rick Ross - Foreclosures..... He blasted blacks in the track. Saying, white men call us stupid niggaz, Cuz we spend it all nothing for our children.Whiteb that guy u quoted is right kiss
u want me to download rick Ross..I might actually do it...so tell me, if u in may weather shoe's what would u have done..!?

Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Herrmes: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
ziddy:

Lol. I don't wait for anybody to affect my life, just that I can see the bigger picture.

When the purpose of your life transcends your own immediate needs & desires to accommodate other souls', your life has more meaning.

How are we different/better than animals if all we live for is the gratification of base desires?
I get you but, it's more convenient to you to call whatever you're seeing the bigger picture

That's wise

I don't know, you tell me.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 08, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Because the recurring decimal in a black man's life will always show irrespective of where they are, reason the black nations are the way they are.
A black man is so egocentric, egoistic and very greedy. For him it's just him others can die for all they care. That's the black man for you.
An average white man with such fortune would be more into charity, and donations to help the society the best way they could. But no!!! That's not for the black man.
This basic difference explains why the black nations are the way they are. I believe blacks should identify and understand they have a fundamental problem., only when that awareness is in us that we can make frantic effort towards real change and a better society..

I understand what you are saying. I blame it on the "making it" mentality that's sometimes wrongly termed "successful"

I still don't understand how we have been existing before the white folks, they have evolved so much into the future. But I'm beginning to think it's not far fetched. We evolved into them
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2017
Tecno66:
You are right. Is he as rich as Bill Gates? Yet you dont hear the man making noice.
What has that got do do with his blackneess. It is just immaturity

Do you hear Michael Jordan,Adenuga,Dangote or Oprah Winfrey making noise? Are they not black
Do you even hear the names of Bob Johnson or Robert Smith or Patrick Motsepe?

Is Cristiano Ronaldo Black? Is Christiano Ronaldo as rich as Bill Gates?
Is Tiger Woods not Black?

This is what young people do when they get money quickly or suddenly regardless of race.
The fact is there are fewer black rich people so when they do stuff like this it is more visible and more memorable

When it comes to car collection he is a learner. Go and look at Jay Leno's collection. Also check out Ken Lingenfelter or Dimitri Lomakov or the top car collector Sultan of Brunei who has 7000 cars. Even Bill Gates has a car collection you just don't hear about it

Google is there search top car collectors.One thing a lot of people don't know is some cars are investment grade just like paintings they are not just for show. They change hands between rich people and often are so expensive because they are classics or the only version in existence. Of course poor people don't know this but wallow in ignorance and hate.
If you investigate he probably owns those cars through a company and spends a fortune on storage ,insurance and maintenance which is a good tax avoidance scheme and investment vehicle
Just like people buy land and wait for the price to go up so wit car collectors IT IS AN INDUSTRY
https://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/14/most-expensive-car-collection-sells-for-67-million.html
I notice he has a huge wine collection and I don't believ he drinks that much wine ,again another investment vehicle for the really rich
Please stop hating on black people and find something doing
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2017
You have made enough points to change my impression but as the culture is here on nairaland, you ended your convincing argument by asking metto look for something doin. To remove idleness. I wrote few lines to make my contribution. From your long write up, who appears idle between me and you? Moreover, this story didnt start with me, I only contributed on somebody elses post. I take God beg you, direct you abuse else where o.
aribisala0:
What has embarassedthat got do do with his blackneess. It is just immaturity

Do you hear Michael Jordan,Adenuga,Dangote or Oprah Winfrey making noise? Are they not black
Do you even hear the names of Bob Johnson or Robert Smith or Patrick Motsepe?

Is Cristiano Ronaldo Black? Is Christiano Ronaldo as rich as Bill Gates?
Is Tiger Woods not Black?

This is what young people do when they get money quickly or suddenly regardless of race.
The fact is there are fewer black rich people so when they do stuff like this it is more visible and more memorable

When it comes to car collection he is a learner. Go and look at Jay Leno's collection. Also check out Ken Lingenfelter or Dimitri Lomakov or the top car collector Sultan of Brunei who has 7000 cars. Even Bill Gates has a car collection you just don't hear about it

Google is there search top car collectors.One thing a lot of people don't know is some cars are investment grade just like paintings they are not just for show. They change hands between rich people and often are so expensive because they are classics or the only version in existence. Of course poor people don't know this but wallow in ignorance and hate.
If you investigate he probably owns those cars through a company and spends a fortune on storage ,insurance and maintenance which is a good tax avoidance scheme and investment vehicle
Just like people buy land and wait for the price to go up so wit car collectors IT IS AN INDUSTRY
https://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/14/most-expensive-car-collection-sells-for-67-million.html
I notice he has a huge wine collection and I don't believ he drinks that much wine ,again another investment vehicle for the really rich
Please stop hating on black people and find something doing
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Tecno66:
You have made enough points to change my impression but as the culture is here on nairaland, you ended your convincing argument by asking metto look for something doin. To remove idleness. I wrote few lines to make my contribution. From your long write up, who appears idle between me and you? Moreover, this story didnt start with me, I only contributed on somebody elses post. I take God beg you, direct you abuse else where o.
E pain you reach like that? You need to build your self esteem
Maybe I type faster than you.

Even during the same exam, some people write longer essays in the same time.

Not sure if I used the word "IDLE" though, that is your internal psychological projection. Anyway what I meant and still stand by is to find something constructive doing, something that builds not destroys. In that vein I would spend a year on this theme of reeducating folk like you who lack self and group esteem as black people. That is constructive and time well spent.
Black people are humans and that means they have faults just like others .Those faults are nothing to do with blackness and should not be seen through that prism or magnified on those grounds. Every time a black person does something considered dodgy the next thing you hear is black this black that.

Often based on ignorance and small mindedness.

I know for a fact that car collection is a sound investment sttrategy for the wealthy and people like Mayweather are brands in their own personal right. putting those two together means he is different from most and we should not be quick to condemn out of pettiness.
I write "long" because I am good at writing and enjoy it. I am not ashamed to say I am very good at it .If you don't like it that is somebody's (not me) problem

Here is something for you to consider

Are you black? How come you have a different perspective on wealth flaunting

The truth is out of laziness you did not think deeply before writing what you wrote

Car collection is not an indulgence but serious business for the punter who knows what he is about or is well advised just like collectors of paintings and other valuable collectibles
In 2013 a 1954 Mercedes W196 sold for $29.6 Million
In 2014 a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO sold for $38.5 million I could go on and on
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_cars_sold_at_auction
They were not bought by BLACK Men I wonder what you would say if they were
The fact that Mayweather once owned a car would add to its collectible value no doubt.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2017
whitebeard:
u want me to download rick Ross..I might actually do it...so tell me, if u in may weather shoe's what would u have done..!?
lol I won't own more than 5 cars....buh won't be changing then every one year... grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
HERSLEY:
lol I won't own more than 5 cars....buh won't be changing then every one year... grin
so five isn't to much..oya name them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia / Nikola Kalinic Rejects World Cup Runners-Up Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.