Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins (1640 Views)

Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins / Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by johnnyvid(m): 1:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Australian Christian evangelist, Nick Vujicic and his wife are expecting a set of twin girls.
The motivational speaker, popularly known worldwide and the "Limbless evangelist" made the announcement last July. His wife Kanae took to Facebook on Friday, to share a photo of her growing bump.The couple already have two boys.
Nick was born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of arms and legs. He is one of the seven known surviving individuals planet-wide who live with the syndrome.
More photos below...

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/photos-man-born-without-legs-and-arms.html

1 Share

Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by johnnyvid(m): 1:52am On Oct 07, 2017
more photos

1 Share

Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by johnnyvid(m): 1:53am On Oct 07, 2017
when the lord is ready to do his wonders nobody can stop him. congratulations to the couple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by johnnyvid(m): 1:54am On Oct 07, 2017
i could remember vividly when his beautiful wife left him when the going was very tough. not knowing bountiful harvest is coming their way.
Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by johnnyvid(m): 1:57am On Oct 07, 2017
i always remember one thing in life that no condition us permanent. all things are walking together for good. to those that's expecting twins,triplet and quadruplet, God almighty will do it. just stay glue to him.he's able to do things exceedingly and abundantly.
Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by johnnyvid(m): 1:59am On Oct 07, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc ishilove kindly do the needful. some one that doesn't have legs his giving birth to kids. what a mighty God will serve.
Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 07, 2017
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by activistjohnny(m): 2:38am On Oct 07, 2017
i really have to appreciate the white medicine. they have really do well in the aspect of medicine.
Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by Chanchit: 4:04am On Oct 07, 2017
I wonder how this man fvcks.

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2017
God is great
Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by activistjohnny(m): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Chanchit:
I wonder how this man fvcks.
I think the scientist in charge of ovulation department collect his semens and that of her wife too. And they do something about it. Everyone can see the desire results too. Am wishing the scientist a job welldone. They have done well.
Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by activistjohnny(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
God is great
hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by activistjohnny(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalasticlala dey on break. We should have to appreciate God on how he created us. I strongly believe each and everyone is created on purpose.
Re: Man Born Without Legs And Arms,nick Vujicic And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by activistjohnny(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Congratulations my favorite pastor nick vujicic.

(1) (Reply)

“I Won’t Be Kissing In Movies Anymore” – Born Again Actor, Majid Michel / Singer Simi, Shares New Photos Of Herself In The Studio / 8yr old dies after Man Raped her To d Extent d Line In Her Vagina & Anus Cut Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.