Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Incessant Robbery Attacks Along Birnin-gwari Road - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Incessant Robbery Attacks Along Birnin-gwari Road (440 Views)

Fire Guts Birnin Kebbi T/S, Parts Of Kebbi, Zamfara & Sokoto Without Power / See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi / Gunmen Kidnap 16 Family Members On Kaduna-birnin Gwari Road(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incessant Robbery Attacks Along Birnin-gwari Road by Abedi4JESUS(m): 5:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Please forward until it gets to relevant authorities…………
I am used to travelling through Birnin-Gwari /Dandume road because of the nature of my job. It is no longer new that Birnin-Gwari/Dandume (Kaduna/Katsina) road is known for incessant robbery attacks by some unidentified Fulani men who are mostly heavily armed. Just this week we saw on Nairaland that Abba Kyari rescued an assistant commissioner of police abducted along that same road, then on Tuesday 2nd of October, 2017 a lot of people were also robbed from around 8am to 9am although no life was lost. On that day the victims explained that after robbing them ALL, the robbers started looking for those of (Non Yoruba/Hausa)-Igbo origin to kill and luckily enough non was found that day. Few weeks to the just concluded Sallah celebration during the peak of the Biafra agitation in the South East, some bodies were found along that same road but rumour has it that those who were killed were the ones who did not have any money to tender to the armed robbers. Who knows whether it’s the whole truth? Relevant authorities should intensify security in that region so that the situation does not escalate into what can no longer be contained. Boko Haram started by killing Christians and burning churches, but now they kill Muslims too and even burn mosques. It is quite commendable that as at this Thursday 4th of October, four Check points were observed along that road instead of the regular ‘one’ and the authorities are advised to continue even at nights for a sustainable period and as well go after the robbers to stop them from migrating to another location which may be dangerous as well. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Experience With A Guy That Is A Football Addict!! / Bianca Is Responsible For My Father’s Death – Emeka Ojukwu Jnr / Glo Subscribers Win Big With Glo Everyday Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.