Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Victor Anichebe Also Debunks Rumour That DJ Cuppy Broke Up With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Anichebe Also Debunks Rumour That DJ Cuppy Broke Up With Him (613 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Anichebe Also Debunks Rumour That DJ Cuppy Broke Up With Him by mike442: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Footballer Victor Anichebe has also debunked rumours that he and DJ Cuppy – the daughter of Nigerian Billionaire oil mogul, Femi Otedola, have ended their romantic relationship.

see more details below

http://www.224hits.com/victor-anichebe-also-debunks-rumour-that-dj-cuppy-broke-up-with-him/

Re: Victor Anichebe Also Debunks Rumour That DJ Cuppy Broke Up With Him by JON01: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Okay
Re: Victor Anichebe Also Debunks Rumour That DJ Cuppy Broke Up With Him by bewla(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Eazi man show up enko
Re: Victor Anichebe Also Debunks Rumour That DJ Cuppy Broke Up With Him by bewla(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2017
I like my bear big
Re: Victor Anichebe Also Debunks Rumour That DJ Cuppy Broke Up With Him by coluka: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2017
Shame to bad belle people!!!
Re: Victor Anichebe Also Debunks Rumour That DJ Cuppy Broke Up With Him by Florblu(f): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2017
The fact that it hasn't happen doesn't mean it won't happen.
Enjoy it while it last
Re: Victor Anichebe Also Debunks Rumour That DJ Cuppy Broke Up With Him by Neminc: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2017
coluka:
Shame to bad belle people!!!

One of them is sitting right on top of me!!! Aye mi ooo!! What have I done to deserve being sat upon by a bad belle woman this early morning?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Legal Against Bloggers Over Ex-husband’s Allerged Edited Video / Miss Health Africa Loses Mum To Breast Cancer (photos) / Actress Chioma Akpotha Flawless As She Took A Mannequin Pose At Afriff 20017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.