Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View (2161 Views)

Apple Unveils Iphone 15 And Iphone 15 Plus (Specifications & Prices) / Tecno Spark 2 And Spark 2 Plus Specifications (leak Specs & Photo) / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by edewojames(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Tecno Spark Plus was released October 2017. The smartphone promises cinematic view with it's 6 inches HD screen and 2.5D NEG glass. The phone price will be at the range of N42,000 to N55,000. Ofcourse, lovers of selfies and low budget smartphone buyers will love using this smartphone.

Internal Features

Techno smart phones always comes with System-on-Chip from MediaTek and this is no exception. The OS is Android 7.0 Nougat on a processor of 1.3GHz. The internal memory is 2GB RAM and internal storage of 16GB ROM. You can also insert an expandable storage of 32GB. The battery capacity is 3400 mAh. Which can last for one and half days according to Tecno.

External Features

5MP camera, two flash and a micro speaker are at the front view. 13MP camera, flashlight and fingerprint scanner can be seen in the rear view. At the upper top view is the 3.5mm earphone port. The button view are the loud speaker, USB port and microphone port. The right hand corner has two botton-the power and volume button.

Specifications

Dimension Height is 162mm, breadth is 82.6mm and thickness 7.75mm and Weight is not available.

Colours Scarlet Red, Champagne Gold, Anthracite Grey, and Elegant Blue.

Display 6.0 inches with HD display with IPS Touch Technology, a resolution of 1280 × 720pixel

Operating System Android 7.0 Nougat. CPU is 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor and GPU is Mali-T860 MP2.

Camera 13MP rear camera with F/2.0 and flash. 5MP front camera with screen flash and front flash.

Storage 2MB RAM. Internal storage of 16GB ROM and 32GB external storage.

Connectivity WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, USB-Type C. Dual sim stray Network connections are 2G (GSM/CDMA), 3G/4G LTE. 3.5mm headphone port.

Battery 3400 mAh

Security Lock type: Fingerprint scanner.
Payment type: not available

Voice Assistant Google Assistant

Sensor Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor, compass, barometer, gyro sensor.

In the box The phone, charger, charger cable, protective film, protective carrying case, and retrieved card pin.

Source: Technology watch Nigeria. Link---> http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/10/tecno-spark-plus-specification-cinematic-view.html
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2017
The phone is 42,500

1 Like

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2017
They keep recycling junks.

3 Likes

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by leonard002(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Tecno, una welldone

1 Like

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by edewojames(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
leonard002:
Tecno, una welldone
Abi. But, I don't like the processing speed, just not okay.
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by sinaj(f): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
So wats the difference between the spark plus nd d spark plug released earlier

3 Likes

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by Freelancerx: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
sinaj:
Ask your mechanic grin

1 Like

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by Freelancerx: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
This one has minor differences from the Spark. Hope it will be worth it though

1 Like

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by lastbaff(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
sinaj:
This one has larger screen, larger RAM, and higher battery capacity...

Check their specs here:
Latest Tecno phones and price list

1 Like

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by edewojames(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
sinaj:
I will write on that soon.
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Booking my own already

1 Like

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by saxby(f): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
edewojames:
Tecno Spark Plus was released October 2017. The smartphone promises cinematic view with it's 6 inches HD screen and 2.5D NEG glass. The phone price will be at the range of N42,000 to N55,000. Ofcourse, lovers of selfies and low budget smartphone buyers will love using this smartphone.

Internal Features

Techno smart phones always comes with System-on-Chip from MediaTek and this is no exception. The OS is Android 7.0 Nougat on a processor of 1.3GHz. The internal memory is 2GB RAM and internal storage of 16GB ROM. You can also insert an expandable storage of 32GB. The battery capacity is 3400 mAh. Which can last for one and half days according to Tecno.

External Features

5MP camera, two flash and a micro speaker are at the front view. 13MP camera, flashlight and fingerprint scanner can be seen in the rear view. At the upper top view is the 3.5mm earphone port. The button view are the loud speaker, USB port and microphone port. The right hand corner has two botton-the power and volume button.

Specifications

Dimension Height is 162mm, breadth is 82.6mm and thickness 7.75mm and Weight is not available.

Colours Scarlet Red, Champagne Gold, Anthracite Grey, and Elegant Blue.

Display 6.0 inches with HD display with IPS Touch Technology, a resolution of 1280 × 720pixel

Operating System Android 7.0 Nougat. CPU is 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor and GPU is Mali-T860 MP2.

Camera 13MP rear camera with F/2.0 and flash. 5MP front camera with screen flash and front flash.

Storage 2MB RAM. Internal storage of 16GB ROM and 32GB external storage.

Connectivity WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, USB-Type C. Dual sim stray Network connections are 2G (GSM/CDMA), 3G/4G LTE. 3.5mm headphone port.

Battery 3400 mAh

Security Lock type: Fingerprint scanner.
Payment type: not available

Voice Assistant Google Assistant

Sensor Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor, compass, barometer, gyro sensor.

In the box The phone, charger, charger cable, protective film, protective carrying case, and retrieved card pin.

Source: Technology watch Nigeria. Link---> http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/10/tecno-spark-plus-specification-cinematic-view.html
Wow this is a true android beast. Just when I thought the best tecno could offer were the camon and phantom series, they came with the spark and now spark plus. I've been left speechless.

1 Like

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by edewojames(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
saxby:

Wow this is a true android beast. Just when I thought the best tecno could offer were the camon and phantom series, they came with the spark and now spark plus. I've been left speechless.
That's good!
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by bamac(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Either you want this device in plenty or single unit we have it on Jumia. Just call/whatsapp on 08091180137 to place your order with 50% shipping discount guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by Xtianvic(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
saxby:

ignorance is evil, and your comment clearly show an example

2 Likes

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by bravesoul247(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
The device is good
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by bravesoul247(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Freelancerx:
This one has minor differences from the Spark. Hope it will be worth it though
I'm pretty sure it will.
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by Queentito(f): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
I was thinking it would be less than 40k
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by edewojames(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Queentito:
I was thinking it would be less than 40k
From my understanding, the phone price is okay. It has a fingerprint scanner, the screen is 6.0 inches and the battery size is 3400 mAh. That will be the reason why its above 40k but it can be more than 50k because the RAM is very small.
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by NLOwner(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
saxby:

Stop being ignorant and stupid!!
or you're just being plain wicked??

What's beastly in this trash? undecided

1 Like

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by NLOwner(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
bravesoul247:
The device is good

What device is good? undecided
42,500 would get you a much better phone than this trash!!
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by NLOwner(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
edewojames:

From my understanding, the phone price is okay. It has a fingerprint scanner, the screen is 6.0 inches and the battery size is 3400 mAh. That will be the reason why its above 40k but it can be more than 50k because the RAM is very small.

1. There are phones of 20-25k with fingerprint scanners..

2. The 6.0 inches is a mere HD Screen with less than 250ppi.. Pictures would be highly pixelated and wacky..
There are full HD display phones selling for 30-35k

3. 3400mah battery is nothing spectacular these days..
It's very normal for mid range phones to come with batteries of 3000-4000mah capacity.. 35k would get you a phone with 5500mah battery with 3gb ram and 32gb memory (Hello Homtom Ht50 cool) so the small ram should have brought the price down than it is already!

Nothing special in the phone, ain't worth more than 35k..

1 Like

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by edewojames(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
NLOwner:

1. There are phones of 20-25k with fingerprint scanners..

2. The 6.0 inches is a mere HD Screen with less that 250ppi.. Pictures would be highly pixelated and wacky..
There are full HD display phones selling for 30-35k

3. 3400mah battery is nothing spectacular these days..
It's very normal for mid range phones to come with batteries of 3000-4000mah capacity.. 35k would get you a phone with 5500mah battery with 3gb ram and 32gb memory (Hello Homtom Ht50 cool) so the small ram should have brought the price down than it is already!

Nothing special in the phone, ain't worth more than 35k..
You're very correct bro. But it is probably that they re considering their popularity as in Goodwill which may has also been included in the cost. But seriously, I really need to investigate this and write on it also.
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by Hakimrealest: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is really. enjoy my Spark though
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by datyorubaboy: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
I am in love with this phone
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by omoalajah(m): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2017
Enjoy.
Hakimrealest:
This is really. enjoy my Spark though
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by missslimzy(f): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2017
The cinematic view is wow
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by edewojames(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
missslimzy:
The cinematic view is wow
Okay
Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by mexzony: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
absolute rubbish.
42500 hahahahahaha
6 inches with 1280 × 720pixel hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tekiiiiiiiiiiinoooooooohhh

1 Like

Re: Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View by reumat(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Thurder fire tecno for dis recycle device, may dere brain b recycled!! Dis junk is wat day are selling for 42,500 Nigeria is really a mess country day just allow tecno to mess with us here!!

Day keep on producing substandard device and sell it at high price, someone dat had bought cx air, l9plus, c9 etc will see dis junk as an upgrade just because of finger print and android 7, i just wish we bcome wise enof and condem trash wen we see dem, dey will still produce same spec of phone next year and give it android 8 os and some 9ja folks will still rush and buy, d L-series dat was produced first in india is far more beta dan dis latest trashed!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Java Application-read Through The Bible In A Year / Beautiful Umi Touch 4g Phablet / Which 4g Lit Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.