Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics (6138 Views)

How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM / How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? / 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Features You Won't Find On Tecno Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by mrjef: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2017
So I just got this over rated tecno spark
And I was testing everything and I remembered the multi task feature
I was playing winning eleven and watching video at d same time without any hanging and it's cool

Though tecno spark should improve in ba3 cap
Improve in display
that's my own review.

if you wanna use multi tasking on your spark or any other phone refer here

www.jeftechs.com/2017/10/how-to-multitask-on-android-70-devices.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Behankey(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2017
Lol. See as you put plenty load on Donkey. I've never had to multitask heavily like that and I think the battery and display is okay.
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by festwiz(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
I think the Spark Plus is a better offer with the octa core processor.

Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Olibboy: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tekno spark
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Marvel1206: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mtcheew. Winning eleven na game? Install Nba2k17 and watch your phone burn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by joesmarty(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Marvel1206:
Mtcheew. Winning eleven na game? Install Nba2k17 and watch your phone burn
Lol
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Marvel1206:
Mtcheew. Winning eleven na game?
Install Nba2k17 and watch your phone burn
man bro I got the nba 2k17 but it doesn't load pass 61%

Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Dollarship(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
If your phone is 7.0+
Just press this keys together

[ ] and <
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by festwiz(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
armylord:
man bro I got the nba 2k17 but it doesn't load pass 61%
That is because the GPU and SoC are weak
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
festwiz:
That is because the GPU and SoC are weak
2gb ram, adreno330, snapdragon 800
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dollarship:
If your phone is 7.0+
Just press this keys together

[ ] and <
it's 5.1
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by ritababe(f): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
tecno k7 is a nice phone.
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by festwiz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
armylord:
2gb ram, adreno330, snapdragon 800
oh, cool. I thought you were talking abt the Spark
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Dollarship(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ft
armylord:
it's 5.1
alright
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
festwiz:
oh, cool. I thought you were talking abt the Spark
nope, I use Sony Xperia z ultra, any idea why it hangs at 61%
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by festwiz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
armylord:
nope, I use Sony Xperia z ultra, any idea why it hangs at 61%
None right now. I know the NBA games on mobile are quite GPU and RAM demanding. The Nba 2k16 required at least 2GB RAM and Mali T760 or Adreno 320. I can only guess the 2k17 would up its performance neccesity with the Mali T880 and Adreno 405
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
festwiz:
None right now. I know the NBA games on mobile are quite GPU and RAM demanding. The Nba 2k16 required at least 2GB RAM and Mali T760 or Adreno 320. I can only guess the 2k17 would up its performance neccesity with the Mali T880 and Adreno 405
wow aiit man, thanks alot,

1 Like

Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by lastbaff(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
ritababe:
tecno k7 is a nice phone.
Yes, but obviously K9 Plus is nicer.

Guys, check the specs here: Latest Tecno phones and price list
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:54am On Oct 08, 2017
OP what do you mean by over rated?
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by monkytail(m): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2017
I don't understand there steps about multitasking...too complicated.... Calling places I don't even know in the phone...
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by mrjef: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2017
monkytail:
I don't understand there steps about multitasking...too complicated.... Calling places I don't even know in the phone...

just enable developer option
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by sureinfo: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Behankey:
Lol. See as you put plenty load on Donkey. I've never had to multitask heavily like that and I think the battery and display is okay.
Yeah me too. I think the ba3 and display of tecno spark is good
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by saxby(f): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
mrjef:
So I just got this over rated tecno spark
And I was testing everything and I remembered the multi task feature
I was playing winning eleven and watching video at d same time without any hanging and it's cool

Though tecno spark should improve in ba3 cap
Improve in display
that's my own review.

if you wanna use multi tasking on your spark or any other phone refer here

www.jeftechs.com/2017/10/how-to-multitask-on-android-70-devices.html?m=1
Wow, playing game and watching a video on the tecno spark at the same time? Wow dats super awesome.
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by mrjef: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
saxby:

Wow, playing game and watching a video on the tecno spark at the same time? Wow dats super awesome.

yeah
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Behankey(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2017
sureinfo:

Yeah me too. I think the ba3 and display of tecno spark is good
Yeah, has to be one of it's good features.
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Queentito(f): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2017
I don't need game reviews because I don't play games with my phone
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by missslimzy(f): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
The phone is really packed with great specs.
Behankey:
Yeah, has to be one of it's good features.
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by omoalajah(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Someone like me.
Queentito:
I don't need game reviews because I don't play games with my phone
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by datyorubaboy: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nice one
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by Hakimrealest: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Enjoy
Nice one
Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Stone age phone you gat there. Just passing with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

Re: Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics by festwiz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
Stone age phones you gatuso there. Just passing with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
You want to kill people o. You are on the flagship lane o, we are managing chinese. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) / How To Download That Trending Video From Your Whatsapp Status / Contacts On My BBM Cant See Changes I Make On My Display Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.