Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria (26512 Views)

Runtown Not Barred From America; He Has A US Tour Early 2019 – Manager / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by computerwiz2: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
ibo people sabi show off. shey make we fry egg ni

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by STILESGANG: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
This guy is a joke.He is just wasting people's time on his so called tour

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by cimag: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Take it from me,there's nothing like breakup,all na scam and publicity stunt for the next hit song.
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
signature2012:

Please,if any of you know this guy called peter,kindly advice him to reconcile with paul.I pity his future without paul.

He's probably made for life! Just doing busybody ni?! How man hiphop artistes, produce good music into their 40s?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
I beginning to think smtn quite different here now. The twins hv always been close and jude is the third wheel and im starting to guess he may be the reason for the twins fighting cos a woman can't split these boys like this. Problem decoded!
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by kendrick9(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
signature2012:

Please,if any of you know this guy called peter,kindly advice him to reconcile with paul.I pity his future without paul.
hahaha...no wonder Paul say na beer parlour concert

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
signature2012:

but why you mean like this naw grin
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Who him tour help?
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by lebete3000: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
timothy2396:
He's still better than wizkid any day... remember when Jacksons separated.. it took small time for Michael to rise to fame.. give this guy two years first...
dance+voice....

Your post makes sense die....most of Michael Jackson's were written for him by Ghost writers....but Jackson was a born dancer yet he remains one of the most celebrated pop artiste to death even in his death....if Peter is wise he should just follow suit instead of doing trying to compete with Paul lyrically, just get a fantastic ghost writer who knows how to keep his mouth shut.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Dramadiddy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
peterswagg:
This your grammar sef...

He is obviously using his wife and children as an excuse because people didn't buy the tickets. Don't ask me how I know
Emmanuel?
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Propertydealng: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Why the columns in the sitting room?
Only engineers will understand.

For your architectural/structural design and building construction
Engr. Daniel
TerraStone Shelters
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
signature2012:

My guy no one is his maker. Na God. Everyone can survive without anyone.

Even homeless guys can still become someone.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by jardprinz: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
peterswagg:
This your grammar sef...

He is obviously using his wife and children as an excuse because people didn't buy the tickets. Don't ask me how I know
the same opinion over here
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by londoner: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ugosample:

Who told you he is not selling?

Did you follow the shows on imstagram?

He isn't selling tickets for his upcoming shows is what I meant. His excuse is not very credible if you ask me. He has toured for years but under the fame of Psquare so he is used to the crowds of fans. The fan base for the group is not translatable to him alone and I'm sure everyone is telling him a to get back with Paul.

How long will his set alone even be? How many songs does he even have to perform? I think he is just trying to show his brothers that he is a star alone. He isn't and neither is his brother at this point.

They said it best "two no be one".

Peter should go back to that BEAUTIFUL house and family, rest and wait for the smoke to clear then come back different from who he was in Psquare then we will see if he has the talent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Carter4luv(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
There are two little black birds seating on a wall, one name peter one name Paul. Fly away peter, fly away Paul, come back peter, come back Paul, come back two little black birds and seat on the wall.
P.square

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
teresafaith:
You people should free peter he is a responsible guy who chose his family above his career unlike some people
like who?
your Bf
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by madjune(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
signature2012:
This guy came to New York and wasted my time.He only spent 17mins on stage .

He sang Gongo aso by 9ice.

One of 2face song.

He sang Olufunmi.

One of Usher song.

He finish his performance with Bank alert.

He made an announcement that he will want to take selfie with everyone,that we should come one after the other,I was like are we here to take selfies or want to see MR P performance.

As e come be, una for tell am to sing WAHALA DEY.
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Peter is lost in his career.

Can u imagine singing ganganso, olufunmi and tuface song angry

Is that not the beginning of failure?

Well Naim sabi.

Hunger neva waya them well!

Smhhhhh.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by 400billionman: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Reminds me of Dbanj.

Let Peter not disgrace himself.

Proving a point is only meant for kids and idiots..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by sholaypompon(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2017
signature2012:
This guy came to New York and wasted my time.He only spent 17mins on stage .

He sang Gongo aso by 9ice.

One of 2face song.

He sang Olufunmi.

One of Usher song.

He finish his performance with Bank alert.

He made an announcement that he will want to take selfie with everyone,that we should come one after the other,I was like are we here to take selfies or want to see MR P performance.

You don't mean this,, do you?
How the f**k did he even sing the songs he's not featured in?
The guy is obviously a clown and a shameless greedy man
I've always said empty barrel makes the loudest noise, cos he's surely one trying to prove he's up to something... We re watching him with kin interest ooo
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2017
londoner:

He isn't selling tickets for his upcoming shows is what I meant. His excuse is not very credible if you ask me. He has toured for years but under the fame of Psquare so he is used to the crowds of fans. The fan base for the group is not translatable to him alone and I'm sure everyone is telling him a to get back with Paul.

How long will his set alone even be? How many songs does he even have to perform? I think he is just trying to show his brothers that he is a star alone. He isn't and neither is his brother at this point.

They said it best "two no be one".

Peter should go back to that BEAUTIFUL house and family, rest and wait for the smoke to clear then come back different from who he was in Psquare then we will see if he has the talent.

His shows has a decent crowd, as I watched the videos on his imstagram page.

And he did sell tickets too.
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2017
jaxxy:
I beginning to think smtn quite different here now. The twins hv always been close and jude is the third wheel and im starting to guess he may be the reason for the twins fighting cos a woman can't split these boys like this. Problem decoded!

true
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by teresafaith: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
bamidelee:
like who? your Bf
You an asshole, Bleep off my mention
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by Dsena(f): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ugosample:

His shows has a decent crowd, as I watched the videos on his imstagram page.

And he did sell tickets too.

This show was flavor's show in DC, a whole psquare went to open show for flavor. To me it was sad. And that is the only video of the tour on his page and the crowd was not even his. The others are appearances at restaurants around the US. He don't have the liver to post them
Re: Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria by automatix: 3:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Peter will really struggle in this whole new horizon... he lacks the singing charisma.

See a video he did with one babe like that OMoo, na music be koko.. not dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeB9BTobyJM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / #BBNaija's Oga Bally Is Cute & Charming In New Photoshoot / Rosaline Meurer Slams ''Bad Belle'' Trying To Break Tonto's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.