Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

See Pictures Of Weirdest Wedding Gowns From The Lord's Chosen Mass Wedding. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Pictures Of Weirdest Wedding Gowns From The Lord's Chosen Mass Wedding. (3596 Views)

Do We Have Special Forces In Nigeria: see pictures / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of Weirdest Wedding Gowns From The Lord's Chosen Mass Wedding. by cupidkef(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2017
Weddings are life long events and so must be made memorable starting from the outfits first.

Below are weird/bizarre pictures of wedding gowns of the Brides of the Lord's chosen charismatic revival movement which seems customized.

At my first look at the pictures,I was convinced it was an event of the cherubim church, but a closer look and investigation revealed that they were brides of the Lord's chosen church who didn't deem it fit to make a beautiful gown for their memorable day,although their grooms were looking dapper in their bespoke suits..

I think Religion has destroyed Africa and womanhood.

Please what's. Your take on this type of outfit for a bride in this modern/classic 21st century.

Cc: r231, Freiburger , mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: See Pictures Of Weirdest Wedding Gowns From The Lord's Chosen Mass Wedding. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2017
Saint outside

Konga.com inside

Mtchewwww
Re: See Pictures Of Weirdest Wedding Gowns From The Lord's Chosen Mass Wedding. by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2017
Ok
Re: See Pictures Of Weirdest Wedding Gowns From The Lord's Chosen Mass Wedding. by c4tnoelz: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2017
So far the sisters did not complain and they were happy with their gown, hu am i 2say otherwise.
Re: See Pictures Of Weirdest Wedding Gowns From The Lord's Chosen Mass Wedding. by ghettowriter(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: See Pictures Of Weirdest Wedding Gowns From The Lord's Chosen Mass Wedding. by ghettowriter(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Ain't nothing wrong with those gowns tbh,....there only look deeper lifish
Re: See Pictures Of Weirdest Wedding Gowns From The Lord's Chosen Mass Wedding. by Homeboiy: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Better than those exposing their boobs

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Ogugua (sexkillz Babe) And Her Brother Vast Bracket. / Nairaland 10 Years Anniversary Thread 2005—2015 / Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.