Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism (616 Views)

Citizens Must Defend Fundamental Rights / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari / Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by tochukwuifediba: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2017
As citizens of this Great Nation Nigeria we must learn patriotism , we must love our country because its all we got . How do you expect this Country to grow when we use our quality times hating each other and our nation ?
Nigeria Patriots ( NP) .
In every society there is only two tribes the Ruling Class and the People . let us shun hates as Christians and Muslims let Love guide us in this country

Re: Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by Redoil: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Patriotism in the face of sever hunger and evil leader

1 Like

Re: Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by Fidelismaria: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2017
undecided
patriotism died a long time ago
no such tin as a patriotic Nigerian
every tribe is after dere own interests
Re: Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by ProDNA: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by Kemperor: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2017
I pray that Nigeria divides...

A failed country that will never work...

1 Like

Re: Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by gidgiddy: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Citizenship and patriotism are not by force

Someone should tell Lugard to come and take back the Nigeria he created let us Igbos be free.
Re: Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by tochukwuifediba: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Redoil:
Patriotism in the face of sever hunger and evil leader
Yes we cannot hate our country and expect growth and Development at same time .
We have been unpatriotic citizens
Re: Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by tochukwuifediba: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kemperor:
I pray that Nigeria divides...

A failed country that will never work...

So dividing will automatically solve our all problems ? Pan Africanist and AU are talking about uniting Africa and breaking down borders
Re: Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by SOFTENGR: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
I have prayed that our $26B be returned sharpally and be used to fix all our roads that have turned death traps.
Re: Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by Kemperor: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
tochukwuifediba:

So dividing will automatically solve our all problems ? Pan Africanist and AU are talking about uniting Africa and breaking down borders

It will solve the problems...
Re: Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by AfonjaConehead: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yes i have...for my country the Niger Delta.
If luggard wanna rest in peace,he had better get up n deamalgamate this land full of strange bedfellows asap..

L8a 2day..
Zambia 5 zoo 0
grin
Re: Have You Pray For Nigeria Today? We The Citizens Must Learn Patriotism by MONITZ: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
What would prayers do in the life of a hardened and unrepentant nation of ours that has bad,evil minded and lackadaisical leaders. They don't even need the prayers because they like the country the way it is since it benefits them......

(1) (Reply)

N2bn Fraud: Maina Flees As EFCC Seals Abuja Properties / This Is Why Anambra Should Beg Ezeemo To Govern Them / Why I Will Vote For Governor Willie Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.