Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

See The Business 80% Of Nigeria Are Investing Their Money On And Makes Dem Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See The Business 80% Of Nigeria Are Investing Their Money On And Makes Dem Money (464 Views)

Americans Are Investing Their Covid-19 Checks Stimulus In BTC / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Business 80% Of Nigeria Are Investing Their Money On And Makes Dem Money by Johnny1234: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nigerians are all investing on mini importation cos they want to become boss of their own. Late last year I started my importation business and guess what am really making it big from It.I was so surprised when a 18yrs old shoe Maker in my street run to me that he wants to starts up a mini importation.. I was moved and I decided to recommend a material on mini importation to him guess what he came back to mie with tears of joy in his eyes.

After 3 months he came back to me that he owns a house and a car.
What he learnt from me.
1 . I showed him the secret of e-commerce like jumia and konga
2. I showed him the products he can buy for just $2 and sell here in Nigeria for #10k
3.i should him the secret behind Facebook ads because he will be making use of this for the advertisement of his product
4. I showed him the product he can get in his Street for just 1000naira and sell for 10k online (this called outsourcing)

Message me on whatsapp on 08099549559 to get the materials for the mini importation and guess what you see your morning flowing in.
NOTE.. If a shoe Maker can get the material and now has a house and a car then you can also do it.
What differentiate the poor and the rich is information cos the rich have the right information on getting rich..
Message me or whatsapp me on 08099549559 to get the materials

Don't be left out because we all are Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: 25 Acre Of Local Palm Oil Plantation At Ikire Osun State / How To Secure Your Cryptocurrency From Hackers / Where To Buy Gallstone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.