Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Forever Linked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forever Linked (254 Views)

Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Why I Would Forever Continue To Tithe - My Personal Experience. / These Ebooks Will Radically Change Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forever Linked by phlopholly: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
. . . this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world.
—John 4:42

History, philosophy, theology, and—in many centers of learning—even the sciences are being studied to discover what they have to say about Jesus Christ. The records of the Early Church are being reexamined for their testimony to Him. Archaeologists are digging to discover new evidence.

Some say that Jesus Christ is a myth, and He never existed in history. Others say that He was merely a man, that there was nothing supernatural about His birth, and that His resurrection was a hallucination. Others talk about a Christless Christianity. Some say that no matter what one thinks about Christ, it does not affect Christianity. They are wrong!

Christianity is forever linked with the Person of Christ. Carlyle recognized this when he said, “Had this doctrine of the deity of Christ been lost, Christianity would have vanished like a dream.” The historian Lecky remarks, “Christianity is not a system of morals, it is the worship of a Person.”

Prayer for the day
Lord Jesus, You are the living Christ whom I love and revere.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Special Anointing / Good Things Are Costly / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.