Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? (466 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" / Tacha Talks About Her Relationship With Jaruma & The N50m / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? by solagist(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
People believe that whenever they win a certain amount of money, they will live a better and more comfortable life. Saturday solagist asked Nigerians what they would do first if they won N50m in cash.

I will venture into agriculture – Olajiga Tobun

If I win such an amount of money in cash, I would buy a plot of land or more and venture strictly into agriculture. I would also start a block making business to support it. I have a lot of friends that are into these two businesses and it seems very lucrative. Everybody needs to eat and build houses and why not? In a country of more than 150m people, what do you expect? Agriculture is going to be the next major export for Nigeria.

I will invest in Treasury Bills – Kayode Ogunwo

The first thing I will do if I win N50m in cash is to start a transportation business and also a farming business but before all that comes to play, I will invest a large sum in Treasury Bills to yield more interest over a period of time. After doing business survey and SWOT analysis, I will start the plotting and activation of my business plan.

I will resign from my job – Zainab Dumbuya

That’s a huge amount of money. If I win N50m, I will first resign from my job because I am tired of working 6am to 6pm daily. I will start my own business and become my own boss. I have worked with various companies and I have an idea and the ability to start my own firm even if it’s something small. I know that in the long run, it will yield great profit and become big. Then, I will take a short vacation with my husband.

more comment on: http://solagist..com.ng/2017/10/what-would-you-do-first-if-you-won-n50m.html
Re: What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? by NwaChibuzor: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Many people will not admit. The first thing they would do is to carry one nice ashawo for road go house and Bleep till your prick peel and commot wound
Re: What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? by Viserion: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
the first thing I'll do, is to drink till I fucking pass out...
Re: What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? by heendrix(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
pay my tithe first and help my stranded good friends n start up my own business n live happy
Re: What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? by HottestFire: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Many people will not admit. The first thing they would do is to carry one nice ashawo for road go house and Bleep till your prick peel and commot wound

You are not serious..

Kayode Ogunwo's claim is the first thing I will do, money is a spirit and making money is an art, not until you master the art, any money that comes in big sum once most time leaves the owner miserable because it is not sustained. sad

Re: What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? by ufuosman(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Money get e own spirit oh, d money fit come na carry e own thinking come. BT it will be easy for someone dat hv plans already.

Make the money land first
Re: What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? by PrestigeG(f): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
The first thing I will do if I win N50m is to build a nice house for my parent and then invest in a very profitable business.
Re: What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? by Woly: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na to build house straight,because cars go need maintainance, and na money be maintainance ooooo...
Re: What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash? by Tamarapetty(f): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
invest!

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Flavour’s Daughter, Gabrielle’s Birthday Party / Comedian Ali Baba Dares FG To Let Maina Blow The Whistle / Wizkid Reportedly ‘featured’ In Beyonce’s Forthcoming EP (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.