Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

still on the 26 billion naira issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / still on the 26 billion naira issue (1426 Views)

FG Approves ₦283.26 Billion, $18.12 Million For Customs Boats, Scanners / Mark D Fire Buhari: 26 Billion Dollars Missing Again Under Buhari. / 26 Billion Dollars NNPC Scandal Under President Buhari Is More Than 9 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
this people are just joking.

this means 1000 milion in 26 places in just two years.

so one million in one thousand places makes a billion

so 26 of that one million in one thousand places just disappeared.

1 Like

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
chei this is cold catching plus someone used milkions to cut grass
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MaziOmenuko: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is how lies are propagated, recycled and finally believed to be the truth and nothing but the truth.

The person that wrote the letter never said any money was missing. He said contracts of such amount were awarded without due process. But sensational supporters of APC are already mastur'bating on the headline that money is missing.

Na waoh.

6 Likes

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
This is how lies are propagated, recycled and finally believed to be the truth and nothing but the truth.

The person that wrote the letter never said any money was missing. He said contracts of such amount were awarded without due process. But sensational supporters of APC are already mastur'bating on the headline that money is missing.

Na waoh.

when you award a contract without due process its the same as throwing money away because it hasnt been documented or hasnt gone through due process

5 Likes

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
the guy who said it was saying it softly that money is missing. if not why would he be crying over the award of a contract. if its to benefit nigerians.
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MaziOmenuko: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

when you award a contract without due process its the same as throwing money away because it hasnt been documented or hasnt gone through due process

Oga, you carefully selected your thread title due to mischief. I am just calling out your lies, you can defend it however you like, a lie is a lie. Awarding contracts without due process does not equate to "lost money". I am sure you know better but your sadistic tendencies rears up its ugly head whenever the need for common sense arises.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by bedspread: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

[s]Oga, you carefully selected your thread title due to mischief. I am just calling out your lies, you can defend it however you like, a lie is a lie. Awarding contracts without due process does not equate to "lost money". I am sure you know better but your sadistic tendencies rears up its ugly head whenever the need for common sense arises[/s].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by JusticeSeeker: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
@OP, is this propaganda or what? Kachukwu alleged $26bl worth of contract was given out without the board's approval. This implies contracts were actually given out to Nigerians but not missing blatantly as was the case with the missing $50bl under GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Oga, you carefully selected your thread title due to mischief. I am just calling out your lies, you can defend it however you like, a lie is a lie. Awarding contracts without due process does not equate to "lost money". I am sure you know better but your sadistic tendencies rears up its ugly head whenever the need for common sense arises.

I am biased but no one in nairaland has a problem with that, but you are that elephant in the room who always counter people with your neutrality and impartiality. but when you comment 50-100 people respond by saying that they are "disappointed" by your comments.
I mean your other "elephant in the room monicker"

answering your questions.

if you're the GMD of NNPC and your boss can only learn of you giving out contract on social media and forums example nairaland.

if you decide to pay for those contracts, how do I know if those contracts were completed if those contracts were service based? some contracts could be for a month, 6 months or years and we are in the third year already. is that not like stealing money or siphoning money out of NNPC don't forget he mentioned about insubordination.

2 Likes

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2017
yeah
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2017
OP,
STOP PEDDLING LIES
NO MONEY IS MISSING
THIS IS NOT GEJ REGIME
PMB1523 IS IN CHARGE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2017
OP,
STOP PEDDLING LIES
NO MONEY IS MISSING
THIS IS NOT GEJ REGIME
PMB1523 IS IN CHARGE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by mightyhazel: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Na waoh.
but when u hear 2b armsdeal was misappripriated,.. u rush to conclude it was stolen

dats d hypocrisy we talkin about

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP,

STOP PEDDLING LIES

NO MONEY IS MISSING

THIS IS NOT GEJ REGIME

PMB1523 IS IN CHARGE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

do you know the companies that were given the contract?

do they exist?
the minister doesn't know.
so do you.

how about the millions used in cutting grass.

1 Like

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by ivandragon: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
when the $2b dasuki gate came up, PMB's foot soldiers immediately concluded that the money was stolen despite evidence showing that weapons were purchased.

as a matter of fact, the total amount that dasuki is charged with is less than N50b (still a lot).

now that it is PMB's turn, his hypocritical followers are trying to make distinctions...

that the contract award did not pass through due process is enough cause for alarm.

besides, what about the missing $4b within 6 months of this regime?

hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by pryme(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

So if I was to award you a contract N26b now, that means your account has just been credited with N26b now is that what you are saying.
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
pryme:

So if I was to award you a contract N26b now, that means your account has just been credited with N26b now is that what you are saying.

If the contracts were a two year contract or a one month contract.
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2017
pryme:

don't forget that the memo was written in August and the president never responded to it until it was leaked to the media, makes me wonder if the government is really fighting corruption.
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Reports reaching sahara reporters is that Kachikwu didn't even meet buhari
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by freshfacts(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Some people need to go back to the classroom so that they will be able to interpret simple English.

What is the relationship between consultation/Due process and Missing
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
freshfacts:
Some people need to go back to the classroom so that they will be able to interpret simple English.

What is the relationship between consultation/Due process and Missing

I thought your name is freshfacts but it seems you've not kept your facts right.
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2017
if you believe diezani stole 90 billion then why can't you believe that 26 billion have been stolen.
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
vedaxcool
bakila
edupedia
antiwailer
bkool7

I brought you to this topic so you can debate with me that 26 billion isn't lost as we speak the next government won't be able to terminate those contracts that is if there's any next government in 2019
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by AntiWailer: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
vedaxcool
bakila
edupedia
antiwailer
bkool7

I brought you to this topic so you can debate with me that 26 billion isn't lost as we speak the next government won't be able to terminate those contracts that is if there's any next government in 2019

Can we stop speculations ?

Quote sources and let us debate.

Please quote ur source word for word.

Like I said earlier, I cnt be chasing ghost.

My position is simple. When kachuckwu wrote the letter Buhari should have suspended Baru for investigations and reinstate him if he is clear.

All this Femi FANI KAYODE and Fayose quotes is ridiculous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by AntiWailer: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
if you believe diezani stole 90 billion then why can't you believe that 26 billion have been stolen.

Diezani is begging EFCC to allow her come to Nigeria for trial cos she knows the evidence in UK is too much and Nigeria can easily be manipulated.

And she stole is what we know. Nobody knows the amount
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by bakila: 12:54am On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

don't forget that the memo was written in August and the president never responded to it until it was leaked to the media, makes me wonder if the government is really fighting corruption.
If the President responded to the letter do you want a copy him to give you a report?
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by bakila: 4:38am On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
vedaxcool
bakila
edupedia
antiwailer
bkool7

Lets start with when was $26bn lost, to whom was it lost and how was it removed and why was it removed. If it is a criminal case you need such facts to ground a conviction. The how, who, where and when is also needed to arrive at an indictment that may not carry the burden of a criminal proof.
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2017
did you even read this thread, giving out contracts without due process is like giving FG money to your fellow men, because there's nothing like due process, especially a service based contracts that is hard to determine if the contracts were executed, you won't know because you don't know.
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2017
did you even read this thread, giving out contracts without due process is like giving FG money to your fellow men, because there's nothing like due process, especially a service based contracts that is hard to determine if the contracts were executed, but it can also be paid for. you won't know because you don't know.
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by MyNewJackeT: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
bakila:

Lets start with when was $26bn lost, to whom was it lost and how was it removed and why was it removed. If it is a criminal case you need such facts to ground a conviction. The how, who, where and when is also needed to arrive at an indictment that may not carry the burden of a criminal proof.

did you read what ezekwesili said
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by bkool7(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Kachikwu alleged the contracts were awarded without due process.
If i may ask ...whats the due process?
Because as far as the presedency and every other due processing authorities are concerned due process was followed.

Expect Kachikwu elaborates on what due process ought to be according to him
Re: still on the 26 billion naira issue by bkool7(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
did you even read this thread, giving out contracts without due process is like giving FG money to your fellow men, because there's nothing like due process, especially a service based contracts that is hard to determine if the contracts were executed, but it can also be paid for. you won't know because you don't know.

The presedency and Nnpc said due process was strictly followed.

I expected Kachikwu to have resigned or call their bluff if he's actually certain due process was not followed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Dream In One Photo / Kano Governor, Ganduje Dozes Off As He Hosts President Buhari - PHOTOS / Tiv And Hause Clash At Makurdi Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.