Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Kidnappers Caught Inside FGGC Umuahia On Visiting Day – Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Caught Inside FGGC Umuahia On Visiting Day – Photos (1313 Views)

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Caught Inside FGGC Umuahia On Visiting Day – Photos by solaugo1: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kidnappers Caught Inside Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia on Visiting Day – Photos

Three kidnappers (two men and one female) were today arrested inside the compound of the Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia as the school observed their monthly parents visiting day. See Photos:

More updates shortly...

UPDATE:
According to reports, the kidnappers were pursued by mob who notice their activites around Ubakala junction, old umuahia.

Given the hot chase, the kidnapper who were on mobile with a keke napep, drove inside the compound of the Federal Government Girls College Umuahia to mix up with other parents to evade arrest.

Luck run out them as the students and parents joined in the search to locate them and the mob beat the three to stupor before the arrival of police officers.

Parents complained about the porous nature of the security network of the FGGC Umuahia. In a chat with NNN Correspondence, one of the said the situation is an embrassment to the college. "See the college entrance gate...so poor and almost damaged, said the concerned parent.

Effort to reach the principal of the college Dr. Mrs Giginna was not successful. She was not within the school compound when the incident happened. The VP Academic Mrs. Onyebuchi who was around refused to talk on the matter.

https://news.assure.ng/kidnappers-caught-inside-fggc-umuahia-on-visiting-day-photos/
Re: Kidnappers Caught Inside FGGC Umuahia On Visiting Day – Photos by madridguy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnappers Caught Inside FGGC Umuahia On Visiting Day – Photos by NwaChibuzor: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Those girls of FGGC umuahia can be very wicked too. I did my youth service there and I can remember vividly when 2 girls dragged me into the bush and raped me. But I enjoyed it sha coz the pussy was very tight.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Inside FGGC Umuahia On Visiting Day – Photos by LionDeLeo: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Someone should remind me, abeg which state Umuahia dey? Abi na as usual? undecided
Re: Kidnappers Caught Inside FGGC Umuahia On Visiting Day – Photos by Homeboiy: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Picture or...its a lie

(1) (Reply)

He Divided Our Bed Into 2 With A Marker, Warned Me Never To Lie Beyond The Line / Beware Of These Two Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo – Man Raises Alarm. Photos / The End Of Road For This Criminals This Morning At Aba Owerri Now Aba Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.