Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Is Trademark Registration & Where Can One Obtain It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Trademark Registration & Where Can One Obtain It (456 Views)

Price Of A Pos Machine And How To Obtain It. / Where Can One Obtain Marketing Profession Cert In Abuja / Trademark Registration In Nigeria: 10 Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Trademark Registration & Where Can One Obtain It by mr1759: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
please fellow nairalanders i want to register my business with a company, i was asked these requirements, which are .

certificate of incorporation

Names of directors/address

share capital

a copy of memorandum of association

Vat registration

Trademark registration number

income tax number. Tin

I have a registered company already, I was told the difficult among this requirement is the ( trademark registration) I went ministry of trade in Benin the told me, I have to travel to Abuja to be able to get the trademark certificate. I can't travel now that Abuja road is too bad, secondly what is vat and tin registration, I need advice on how to have this document, so that I can state my business on time
Re: What Is Trademark Registration & Where Can One Obtain It by kudosamass(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Trademark Registration in Nigeria is done through an accredited Agent or Attorney at the Commercial Law Department, Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.
There are 10 things you need to know about Trademark Registration in Nigeria. See this Nairaland post: https://www.nairaland.com/4302821/trademark-registration-nigeria-10-things#64387536

(1) (Reply)

Tax Implications Of Transactions With Foreign Entities / What You Will Do To Get Your Google Adsense Approved / Dignitaries Storm 1st Nigerian Society Of Engineers Award Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.