Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian (998 Views)

UK Police Arrest A Ghanaian Yahoo Boy For A 350,000 Pounds Fraud (Video) / Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by bodmannoni: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Angry youths in Ghana, on Friday, went on rampage in the town of Wassa Akropong in the Western Region over the alleged killing of a Ghanaian by the Chinese.

The youths went about town smashing properties belonging to the Chinese and setting cars ablaze.

Read full story: https://www.olisa.tv/2017/10/see-angry-youths-destroyed-chinese-properties-alleged-killing-ghanaian/

Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by onward4life(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
bodmannoni:
Angry youths in Ghana, on Friday, went on rampage in the town of Wassa Akropong in the Western Region over the alleged killing of a Ghanaian by the Chinese.

The youths went about town smashing properties belonging to the Chinese and setting cars ablaze.

Read full story: https://www.olisa.tv/2017/10/see-angry-youths-destroyed-chinese-properties-alleged-killing-ghanaian/

Simply United
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by zulex880: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Welcome development, More of these please.
The whites always see we Africans as slaves.
If this shi happened here in Nigeria nobody would do anything about it rather they'd come to nairaland to chest beat and before you know it they start blaming Nnamdi Kanu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by Coloradvantage(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
too bad, but truth be told Chinese love treating Africans as slave in their own country.,, I remember how my chines boss will pick his phone scroll to a picture of monkey and tell me ,,,, Dan Dan! "same same you"

I was calm.,, went home downloaded a big fat picture of a pig and showed it to him! and said master master same same you!

I regretted calling him master self... cos I am not a slave! any way it wasnt easy handling me there... till I walk my way out of the company! he kept calling but I said a big no no! because they needed my skills big time! I was into color construction and in house aesthetics!!!
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by zulex880: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Coloradvantage:
too bad, but truth be told Chinese love treating Africans as slave in their own country.,, I remember how my chines boss will pick his phone scroll to a picture of monkey and tell me ,,,, Dan Dan! "same same you"

I was calm.,, went home downloaded a big fat picture of a pig and showed it to him! and said master master same same you!

I regretted calling him master self... cos I am not a slave! any way it wasnt easy handling me there... till I walk my way out of the company! he kept calling but I said a big no no! because they needed my skills big time! I was into color construction and in house aesthetics!!!
Dan Dan, Same same you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by Homeboiy: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
zulex880:
Welcome development, More of these please.
The whites always see we Africans as slaves.
If this shi happened here in Nigeria nobody would do anything about it rather they'd come to nairaland to chest beat and before you know it they start blaming Nnamdi Kanu grin grin grin

Not whites but Caucasians

Lebanese and co

Stupid people
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by zulex880: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:

Not whites but Caucasians

Lebanese and co

Stupid people
The whites ain't exempted, My Uncle was telling me today what his English boss did to him few days ago just because he wanted to help him pick his pen from the ground. The idiot knocked him hard on the head twice and told him to leave his office office, Just like that o grin grin
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by ChineseBuggati3(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
We need to do same to all these wicked Indians in this country
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by Homeboiy: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
zulex880:

The whites ain't exempted, My Uncle was telling me today what his English boss did to him few days ago just because he wanted to help him pick his pen from the ground. The idiot knocked him hard on the head twice and told him to leave his office office, Just like that o grin grin

That's why I can't work under them

My blood they hot and I fit kill person if they try knocking me

Call me monkey ,I will call him pig

BT if he dares touched me,he's a gonner
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by Buharimustgo: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
This must be very bad to have provoked the normally quite Ghanaian youths
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by Seeker17(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Just wish they had caught up with the mofo to remind him that Ghana isn't Asia. The inhuman ways most of our ppl are been treated over there is more than enough for them racists.
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by samyyoung1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Things would av been a lot easier if we were all same colour n spoke same language..... Think abt this
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by bodmannoni: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
onward4life:

Simply United

But violence is never the solution to anything
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
We need to do same to all these wicked Indians in this country

na 4 nairaland the tin dey end o

1 Like

Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by bodmannoni: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Even though what happened was bad, but then violence should be the response to violence.
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by onward4life(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
bodmannoni:

But violence is never the solution to anything

No but Dats just the Negative side of Unity when really not channelled to the side of Positivity though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by justphillips(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Biko is this CediLand?
Re: See How Angry Youths Destroyed Chinese Properties Over Killing Of A Ghanaian by Coloradvantage(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
zulex880:

Dan Dan, Same same you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hehehe! bros this people na one kind oo! the once I have come across, but I love them for one thing... they Dont joke with time, and those I work with.., will pain the wall if they is even a minute crack on it! but ehnnn? lol... dem no be here

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber / Mother& Boyfriend Arrested After Leaving 4year-old Daughter Who Was Boiled Alive / Photos: Man Gets Five Strokes Of Cane For Giving False Information To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.