Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Buhari To Watch eagles Match Against Zambia On 14 Inches Teli He Inherited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Watch eagles Match Against Zambia On 14 Inches Teli He Inherited (663 Views)

Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Watch eagles Match Against Zambia On 14 Inches Teli He Inherited by Isokowadoo: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
As Their Time Runs Out, They will Never Fail to Feed Their Ever Ready Horde's of Zombies A Dose Of Stupidity Each Day.

In Advance, I Present You The Likely Foolish Caption After Eagles Match From The Chief Hypocrite Kafir President Buhari.

APC And Buhari Are Simply A Curse on The Con3.
Re: Buhari To Watch eagles Match Against Zambia On 14 Inches Teli He Inherited by geraldmezi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
I love buhari jst cos he z ma enemy
Re: Buhari To Watch eagles Match Against Zambia On 14 Inches Teli He Inherited by Adiola(f): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
this paedophile that raped Aisha at the age of 9 is at it again .the idiot is no longer drinking sachet Milo and cowbell milk but watching football from a suppose TV he inherited ode may monkey pox visit you and your family as you are watching that match iseee and to any zombie that ll quote his or her ancestor the animal kingdom will decide your fate whether Ebola or bird flu mumus
Re: Buhari To Watch eagles Match Against Zambia On 14 Inches Teli He Inherited by onward4life(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Box TV is Bae

Especially inside Mu house though!

Re: Buhari To Watch eagles Match Against Zambia On 14 Inches Teli He Inherited by onward4life(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Box TV is Bae

Especially inside Mud house though!

(1) (Reply)

This Is How The Air Force Crisis Killed Boko Haram Leader's Wife / Elites, Religious Leaders Frustrating Buhari's Corruption Fight - Osinbajo / President Muhammadu Buhari Gets A Statue And Two Chieftaincy Titles In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.