Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (41103 Views)

Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by Daniello25: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wao.... I no even recognise d real bisola oooo....
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by potent5(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Can she suck too grin
Wereh buruku. Lol
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by searchhussein(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by ChopBellefull(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
They look alike in d dark... Buh in reality they look 'disalike' grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by Nathdoug(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
lexy2014:
I thought o was d only one that noticed
lolz
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by MrDandy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2017

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by Nwaoma198(f): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Say no to hate speech my dear
zulex880:
This ugly with fat lips sef get lookalike? lipsrsealed undecided
Well if the idiot in aso rock could have a Lookalike (that's Jubrin from Sudan) anything is possible
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
wey d resemblance

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
two di worworz
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by BuhariNaWah: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
deepwater:

True that, even here in deepwaters we have it grin

Where is deepwaters again? grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
They look like sisters kiss
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by Mirastones(f): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Well to me shes prettier
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by OKorowanta: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
veekid:
They lookalike but she fine pass Bisola

Lol
All most everybody fine pass Bisola.
Nor be everybody fine pass her.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by ABbless(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
deepwater:
OP u need DR. Iguedo goko cleanser for your eyes...

They don't look alike, they 'make-up' alike in the 1st pic undecided

lmao so you self dey drink Dr iguoede goko cleanser grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by enemmo(f): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
deepwater:

Dr Iguedo goko cleanser...

A problem shared is a problem half solved...

Don't hide your sickness or your sickness will hide you.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by kereman1: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
wowo to b continue

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by Missbizy(f): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Its her sister!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by madjune(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Same teeth, same yellow eyes.

Same amala and ewedu and eforifo that makes all afonja ladies look this way.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by Emmanuel555(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
But lets be realistic here, with the rate at which Girls make-up these days so I won't be surprised if they meet the real owner of the New face along the road.

Just last week Sunday my Little nephew saw his mum after making up and told her.....
Mum you really look like my classmate's mummy now.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by Bizideas7(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na wa oooo.

You too can start earning money if you have Facebook account

For free information see my signature below

Thanks
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by happney65: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
veekid:
They lookalike but she fine pass Bisola

Can she suck like Bisola? grin grin..I doubt it..If it is not Bisola gangan,it can never be like Bisola gan gan.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by billyG(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
I dnt even know which 1 of dem iz d cork sucker. wink wink
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by veekid(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
happney65:

Can she suck like Bisola? grin grin..I doubt it..If it is not Bisola gangan,it can never be like Bisola gan gan.. grin grin
grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by vanvick247(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2017
deepwater:

That's the right word
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by vanvick247(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2017
happney65:

Savage!! U bad gan
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by reality17(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2017
deepwater:

Ur comment tho... Meanwhile, how deep are u?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike by Pat081: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2017
zulex880:
This ugly girl with fat lips sef get lookalike? lipsrsealed undecided
Well if the idiot in aso rock could have a Lookalike (that's Jubrin from Sudan) anything is possible
so u still believe dat ur run away Brainwashed ur brother kanu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill / Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.