Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (29417 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Shut, SUG Banned / New Rector Of The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Rampage, This Is What Really Happened(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by Bizideas7(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ah waiting cos the fire na
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by arireirede: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Is true ooo...This is my school health centre.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Come see something

Cc
Papiikush
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by amospa: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
God help us
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:19am On Oct 08, 2017
blingxx:

Because they denied you admission abi lipsrsealed

No, because he's inhumane
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Foolish students. Dem don succeed in in opening office on top their own heads. Now the VC go bill each student some ridiculous amount of money for da age repair.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by ussy09(m): 2:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Send dem home for internal strike till they get tired then charge them high, like burning the place will solve the problem students en
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by Organizer111222(m): 4:03am On Oct 08, 2017
This is my where i started from... federal poly ado
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by AreaFada2: 4:53am On Oct 08, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Truth be told, 90% of health workers in medical centers are wicked and they give a carefree attitude. Most especially the matrons mhen, they can yell and scream their lungs out.

Is there any public insititution in Nigeria that treats citizens with courtesy and dignity? Police, EFCC, military, MDAs or which?
They only use koboko, threats and bad language/attitude. Some even demanding or expecting bribe on top.

In essence they represent who we truly are. People manning those institutions were not imported from Mongolia, Pappua New Guinea or Libya. They are regular parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, sons & daughters of normal people including of Nairalanders.

We might "dobale" to greet elders we know or be kind to our friends and family. But once invested with some form of govt/public authority, we abuse the position anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by raphaeladeyele: 5:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Wao terrible
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by OMAP1(m): 5:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Are you blaming the students! Our system is not working. they should have injure those concerned
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by feranmiajana: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2017
This is holigalism.
It's a pity that the students didn't think about the consequences of their foolish act, there are other ways of showing their grievance rather than this.
They will surely pay for the damages and have their already wasted time more elongate.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Truth be told, 90% of health workers in medical centers are wicked and they give a carefree attitude. Most especially the matrons mhen, they can yell and scream their lungs out.

whatever the case maybe arson is not an option.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by Pat081: 6:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Some of dos health workers re animal in human body dey dnt care about life n wen some tin like dis happen to dia children too dey will b moving 4rm one church another [/color]quote[color=#990000] author=blogbuilder post=61202487]Information reaching me this evening has it that the students of federal polytechnic ,ado ekiti has taken the law into their hand by setting the school health center and other facilities on fire.
The aggressive protest follow the death of one of the student.The student blame the death of their colleague over the non challant attitude of the health center worker
It is worthy to note that this is not the first time that incident like this will be happening in Nigeria institution.

More update later........ ....
Cc:lalasticlala[/quote]dos student too dey re going to pay by force by fire
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by Papiikush: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Come see something

Cc
Papiikus

Damages go enter like 10k each grin
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by edanika: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2017
The same thing happen at FCE Sped Oyo some few weeks ago. I still belief the destruction of property and amenities is not the best. The amenities that is not adequate before we still burn the little ones we have. let have a rethink on ways and manner aluta is done in these part of the world.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by naijaboiy: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2017
What kind of writers and bloggers are we building for the future? *Face Palm*
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by blogbuilder: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2017
naijaboiy:
What kind of writers and bloggers are we building for the future? *Face Palm*
meaning?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
AreaFada2:

Is there any public insititution in Nigeria that treats citizens with courtesy and dignity? Police, EFCC, military, MDAs or which?
They only use koboko, threats and bad language/attitude. Some even demanding or expecting bribe on top.

In essence they represent who we truly are. People manning those institutions were not imported from Mongolia, Pappua New Guinea or Libya. They are regular parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, sons & daughters of normal people including of Nairalanders.

We might "dobale" to greet elders we know or be kind to our friends and family. But once invested with some form of govt/public authority, we abuse the position anyhow.

I concur with you on this bro. It always cut me loose when i see these sets of people abuse the position they hold with rage and cruelty. Seemingly this is getting real but alas, it's real......

May God epp us in this country.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
WinningSun:

whatever the case maybe arson is not an option.

Health workers most especially the ones that works in school medical centers are pain in the ass to the students.

In spite of that, arson is a not the solution to the problems

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by Abiodunstephen(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
eyaaa but burning the building is not the best way to tackle the situation because i remembered how this health ceter really helped me when i was a student in that school especially in the midnight and you all know is the only hope for the students that has health challenges, you know fedpoly ado is in the center of no where, it far from ado and also from ijan so where do you want people that are under treatment do and despite the non challant altitude of the staff there we still have some good guys there too especially the corpers that do serve there.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by ajibolaliberty(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
#Our mumu don do#
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
in case you didn't know is not only one student but 3 students
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by seunlayi(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
the school authority must be smiling by now in anticipation of.........you know the rest .... na so nah
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by kenny714433(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Even with 7%, this guy still had the mind to switch on camera and data to snap and post.

Watz my own sef undecided
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by Ojuororun(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
anybody from fedpoffa here??
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Papiikush:

Damages go enter like 10k each grin
I dey tell you... Dem go hear am cheesy
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Not too good at all, the will surely bill all the students.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FGC Nise: Students Use Maggot-Infested Toilets - Parents Petition Minister / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / Professor Magaji Garba Sentenced To 35 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.