Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

This 'fire In The Booth' Grime Freestyle From MC Quakez Has People Cracking Up - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This 'fire In The Booth' Grime Freestyle From MC Quakez Has People Cracking Up (574 Views)

DJ Davisy – Grime & Trap Mixtape / Rl Grime - Light Me Up / MC Akonuche: "Headies Is A Yoruba Award No Award To One Igbo Person” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This 'fire In The Booth' Grime Freestyle From MC Quakez Has People Cracking Up by ekrizz(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I decided to create this thread about a British-Ghanaian comedian Michael Dapaah aka MC Quakez who dropped a hilarious freestyle on BBC Radio 1 and the internet can't stop laughing.
British-Ghanaian comedian Michael Dapaah made an appearance on BBC Radio 1Xtra, earlier this week under his "grime" alias MC Quakez , and it's one of the funniest and most ridiculous things we've seen all day. We haven't seen a Radio1 interview this memorable since Nigerian actor
Kayode Ewumi's aka Roll Safe's viral appearance on the show in 2015.
While the whole interview is cackle-worthy, the highlight has to be when MC Quakez drops some bars during the "Fire In the Booth" segment. When radio host, Charlie Sloth , accuses him of sweating in the booth, the rapper responds by spitting a rhyme explaining how "un-hot" he is, and how he actually never gets hot.
"Mans not hot, I tell 'em mans not hot..don't tell me take off my jacket, mans can never be hot—perspiration ting," he rhymes.
The clip is currently blowing up on Twitter.

People really love the "The ting goes Skrrrat! Pap pap ka ka ka! Skidiki pap pap! And a pu pu drrrr boom! SKYAAA!" part of the freestyle.

You can download the full video from YouTube using the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_nrI9crkGg&itct=CBUQpDAYACITCLjcsfKr39YCFe8bfwodGBINLDIHYXV0b25hdkiVntTUo8yTteAB

Source:
http://www.okayafrica.com/bbc1-radio-grime-freestyle-mc-quakez/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 please let's share the fun.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno – Mama Ft. Wizkid / Music: Ice Prince – Replay / [MUSIC] Dremo – Back To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.