Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (49009 Views)

Ebooks VS Hardcopy / Final Year Research Topics | Undergraduate Project Topics In Nigeria / Complete Undergraduate Project Topics and Materials For Final Year Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Timbial(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
After all this no JOB...#bludclad
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Timbial(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2017
After all this no JOB#bludclad
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
profJohnny:
Nwokoye Augustine Chukwuemeka aka Ocha. A civil engineering Has fulfilled the requirements for bachelors degree in engineering. His topic "Bs 8110 review for the Nigerian market."
He got this topic in class during a civil engineering studio class which his supervisor was teaching and out of the blue his supervisor suggested that there is a need that someone modifies the current BS code 8110 since most of the values there are not obtainable in Nigeria.
As things turned out ocha was the lucky (but unfortunate) one.
But today seeing this project hard bind, I really appreciate and respect this young man.
He did it.
Wait, this kid reviewed the entire BS 8110 code? I can only imagine the research and sleepless nights that went into this work. Kudos to him, it's not easy.

3 Likes

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2017
CzarChris:
Wait, this kid reviewed the entire BS 8110 code? I can only imagine the research and sleepless nights that went into this work. Kudos to him, it's not easy.
Yea, he did. I really pitied the guy when he was still doing it. He was like a dead man walking. But Today his back to his normal self.
He really did a great job.
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Balloballo: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2017
na wa ooo,alakada

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Well done..
But sorry, nobody will read this. The will dump it on one library

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm sure his supervisor didn't read that

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by nnaemeka817(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Our boys no dey carry last. Weldone work "Ocha"
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Sektion: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
unrealistic nonsense. By the way I think there's is a standard page limit for undergraduate thesis naw. Who's gonna read this undecided

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by slurity1: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
irrelevant is certain to be in that project

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
500 pages of coupy-paste lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Iphran6: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Na dictionary? Abi encyclopedia.
.nawao

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by sshalom(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nor be small work o...congratulations is in order.
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by samwash(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
if only some pple knw wot BS code is use for & for dis guy to reveiw it & convert those standard measurement to nigerian units in order to suit our market,its commendable. If only dis project wk is well reveiwed by those in higer authority so dat it will b adopted into d nigeria enviroment.

4 Likes

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by dacillin: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
U speak my mind!
Its nt d matter of pages bt content. Datz why we are still failing in dis nation.

khristal87:
Kudos to him, bt its nt d size f d research work dt matters, my m.sc complete proj at unilorin ws jst abt 66 pages, i even hd doubt if it wnt b turned down....bt d proj scored an A.....i hd colleagues who wrote over 300 pages.......some supervisors ll jst bombard dia students with too many research objectives, in d end b.sc proj ll look like ph.d proj...while dey ll fumble during internal n external defence..because u may jst b given 15 minutes to defend 300 pages project...hw d u cope?

2 Likes

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
samwash:
if only some pple knw wot BS code is use for & for dis guy to reveiw it & convert those standard measurement to nigerian units in order to suit our market,its commendable. If only dis project wk is well reveiwed by those in higer authority so dat it will b adopted into d nigeria enviroment.
True talk, my friend

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Gwan2(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
samwash:
If it is well reviewed going by your suggestion, the guy might end walking the road naked unknowingly. The mediocre review must undergraduates got from their projects was what gave them an A or similar grades.
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nice buh he will graduate now and start building web sites and mobile apps all in the name of the Startup craze grin
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
What the..?!! That's almost half of Theraja (Electrical & Electronics Engineering students will understand)

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
anyone who studies/studied civil engineering will know that that project is next to rubbish undecided
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Gbelexy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
@ d end na,na termite go chop everytyn for d school archives

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
They still will all end up in the dustbin.

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by KINGS100(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
hmmm, no be small thing
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Drbarmes(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
go see chemical eng design project. u go fear
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Bullhari: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
profJohnny:
Nwokoye Augustine Chukwuemeka aka Ocha. A civil engineering Has fulfilled the requirements for bachelors degree in engineering. His topic "Bs 8110 review for the Nigerian market."
He got this topic in class during a civil engineering studio class which his supervisor was teaching and out of the blue his supervisor suggested that there is a need that someone modifies the current BS code 8110 since most of the values there are not obtainable in Nigeria.
As things turned out ocha was the lucky (but unfortunate) one.
But today seeing this project hard bind, I really appreciate and respect this young man.
He did it.

are u sure it's not copy and paste? duplicate typing and repeating of words example, phrases, sections etc. I wept Wen I went through some projects in my dept.

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by starrybaba(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
I know say e must be UNN...only in UNN can u find such a thing. Proudly super lion...we rep.

Congratulations to you bro...UNN no b beans
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by Expsbterror(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen...... I give you the cute for HIV, MONKEYPOX, & EBOLA. Way to go bro.
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by folahann(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Did he just copy the bible?
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Gbese re o. Na who go read am

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by gp6liveth(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Am suspecting high percentage Plagiarism in that work.. Most schools don't even care about plagiarism...

Masters Thesis sef no reach such volume let alone undergraduate

1 Like

Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
hmmmm, nawa o, na Ph.D thesis be that o.
Re: The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) by ksbusari(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
this should be three project title combined

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos / Most Preferred Courses In Nigerian Universities / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.