Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup (49640 Views)

"I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by reality17(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2017
fiftynaira:

Lols sorry but re you high?

Win which cup robber cup?

Guess u dnt blieve just as u dnt blieve u gonna make it undecided
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by obinnashady(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2017
Alexander my boy that year
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2017
jerryunit48:
Igbo boys been making Nigeria proud since 1960
like chindinma cucumber,afro candy and evans.

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by excanny: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Very Good. we are winning that world cup

We lost the chance to win the World Cup in 1994.

You can never win the World Cup if you are not in FIFA top 10.
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by SenorFax(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2017
excanny:

We lost the chance to win the World Cup in 1994.

You can never win the World Cup if you are not in FIFA top 10.
IPOB spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by komek(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2017
jerryunit48:

Y are u such a joy killer. Y r u a sadist. U guys keep talking nonsense all the time
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by uniquealdehyde(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2017
jerryunit48:
can we see ourselves as one Nigeria for once please....stop this Igbo, Yoruba things....we are one
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2017
If you ain't a starter in ur club u can't start for super Eagles thank God the days of bribery are gone.congrats boys
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Lescott7(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2017
As we celebrate the super eagles, do me a favour by voting for me through the link below...
Hello, I am Olalekan Adeyemi, one of the contestants for the FCMB flexxtern internship programme. I am soliciting for your vote as your vote is one of the criteria that can get me selected. You can do me a favour by clicking on the link below to vote for me. I will be glad if you can do so. Thank you as i hope to seeing your votes

Vote for Olalekan Adeyemi in the FCMBFlexxtern 2.0 contest https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern-2/preview.php?dd=42 #Flexxtern
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by mosedgreat(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2017
fiftynaira:

Learn to always aim big.
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by kaybext(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2017
KendrickAyomide:

Continue dreaming pls don't wake up. wink[right][/right]
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by kaptaneSaka(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2017
Biafrans are doing great in super eagle, this another reason why united we stand divided we fall!!!! ...... #oneNigeria #UpGunners
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Mikeal09: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2017
jerryunit48:
I agree!
They've been winning the world cup since 1960 alone!
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Boyooosa(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2017
His father is a learned and civilised person, it is reflected in that statement: am honoured that you played a part'. Some parents would say 'you played a VITAL role' as if he was 11 players on the field of play. He was so conservative in his choice of words. Am happy for father and son.
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by casnido2: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2017
KendrickAyomide:

Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by SeanDada1(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2017
jerryunit48:

Delta Boys grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Profitcost: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Koval12:
If Chamberlain and Henderson can make it into England national team, Iwobi can as well captain them.

But nepotism will allow him to get in. Shame to English FA!!!
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Daviddoma(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2017
undecided
jerryunit48:
undecided
jerryunit48:
. some pple make sense only wen dey keep their mouth close.Dan wen dey comment.plzz pls wat brought trip into dz discussion? dis z one of d things dividing nigeria.pls recieve ur sense.cz today z Sunday.
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2017
SenorFax:
Good boy, while others are stunting their IPOB palaver singing about how they want their own country, he is raising the green and white flag instead of that yeye and potopoto flag

At least we have one IGBO boy who is not interested in dividing the country

Others should just shut up lipsrsealed and hold their IPOB

Quote me and see COBRA dance fall on you cool
grin

He is not Igbo....he is a british....

And his name sounds like rivers state name......so he might be a rivers man

He can be with nigeria for all we care.....

He is only building his career.......

Biafra struggle must be achieved anytime......

Whether he plays for nigeria or not.......
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Venica(f): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
fiftynaira:

u never can tell. i know they are not the best right now but they can still be the best some days. Remember Doland Trump??
the whole world said he can never be US president. even one papa promises to tear him green card if he ever win. but he shocked them . with proper training , motivation ,encouragement, prayers,zeal and passion the super eagles can brake the record. yes its possible . go eagles !!! your feathers are not broken . the sky is your starting point.
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
uniquealdehyde:

can we see ourselves as one Nigeria for once please....stop this Igbo, Yoruba things....we are one

No way....

Everybody should go his own way......

We are not one and can never be one
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Elbowroom: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
jerryunit48:

U dullardic mofo

Must you be tribalistic?

If others need to reply u

Would u be fine if they start mentioning the negative impacts of igbos? From rapes to kidnapping to drugs, baby factory.. etc to Ipob terrorism?

How would u feel?
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by davidodiba(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
KendrickAyomide:

I will re-quote you by this time next year. Hehehehehehihihihihih...
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Goldfaze1: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
the football things in Nigeria is given it to the Igbo's Yoruba are trying and Hausa's are learners. the journey of 2018 wold cup is placed on the shoulder of a young boy his name is *IWOBI.
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Myself2(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
jerryunit48:

If you must bring tribe into it, then remember to celebrate the right full back player that made the run , made the delightful cut back thereby creating the assist. His name is Shehu Abdulahi

# ONE NIGERIA ( with resource control and true federalism)
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by lyntiffany(f): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Elbowroom:

U dullardic mofo

Must you be tribalistic?

If others need to reply u

Would u be fine if they start mentioning the negative impacts of igbos? From rapes to kidnapping to drugs, baby factory.. etc to Ipob terrorism?

How would u feel?
those things you mentioned are not synonymous to only igbos, your afonja brothers are equally and heavily dealing on drugs, skull mining , cyber crime, infant rape e.t.c.When you want to correct someone go ahead and stop exposing your immature behaviour . Just have a taste of how it feels to itemize that which you listed up there.

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by AerialMapper: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
profmiganigal:

He is not Igbo....he is a british....

And his name sounds like rivers state name......so he might be a rivers man

He can be with nigeria for all we care.....

He is only building his career.......

Biafra struggle must be achieved anytime......

Whether he plays for nigeria or not.......

He is pure Igbo. His father is from Onitsha and his mother is from Delta. Iwobi is an Onitsha name. How do I know? Cos that’s my mother’s maiden name and yes... Alex is my cousin

1 Like

Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by handsomeyinka(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
frubben:
Congrat my arsenal player.

We all know Nigeria is going to Russia to become bonus and create Records for Players

This team has a better prospect than you can imagine,This a team that will make us proud in Russia looking at the team work..Argentina has messi and all other stars but wouldn't qualify for Russia 2018...

Am a proud Nigerian,our team won't be a push over come Russia 2018....

Pls stop smoking Expired weed on empty stomach.It won't make you have confidence in yourself.
Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Ejanla07: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
abdelrahman:
like chindinma cucumber,afro candy and evans.

no like bobrisky denrele and king tblak

1 Like

Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Ejanla07: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
komek:

Y are u such a joy killer. Y r u a sadist. U guys keep talking nonsense all the time
e pain dis one

1 Like

Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Ejanla07: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
uniquealdehyde:

how re we one.

1 Like

Re: Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
They say he is 21, that guy doesn't look 21.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.