Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 (5334 Views)

Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Specs And Price / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by OluwafemiDC(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2017
hello guys
I'm really stuck at confuse right now about the best to go for between this phones and I need your advice between Tecno spark K9 plus ,,Infinix hot 4 pro and hot 5 all of them fall between my budget but I want the best when it comes to their internal performance please give an advice on which one to go for and the reason why
and also I heard Tecno doesn't give it customers software and version update like Infinix do

in short you people should just please be considerate and give me the best advice
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by OluwafemiDC(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2017
OluwafemiDC:
hello guys
I'm really stuck at confuse right now about the best to go for between this phones and I need your advice between Tecno spark K9 plus ,,Infinix hot 4 pro and hot 5 all of them fall between my budget but I want the best when it comes to their internal performance please give an advice on which one to go for and the reason why
and also I heard Tecno doesn't give it customers software and version update like Infinix do

in short you people should just please be considerate and give me the best advice

also I heard Infinix might be giving it's hot 5 user update to Android Oreo 8 once they've got it in which Tecno might never do to spark users
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by olayinkajnr(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2017
OluwafemiDC:

also I heard Infinix might be giving it's hot 5 user update to Android Oreo 8 once they've got it in which Tecno might never do to spark users

Yeah, Hot 5 will get android 8.0. They promised it.

Tecno phones hardly gets updates. Though they changed on Phantom devices. They promised update to most of their phones to android 7.0 but till now, only Phantom 6 was updated.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by OluwafemiDC(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Tecno phones hardly gets updates. Though they changed on Phantom devices. They promised update to most of their phones to android 7.0 but till now, only Phantom 6 was updated.

so what's your advice on which one to go for
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by olayinkajnr(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
OluwafemiDC:

I'll arrange it according to what I think and know is the best

Hot 4 Pro, Tecno K9, Infinix Hot 5

I won't advise Infinix Hot 5 though neither will I advise Camon CX Air.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by lastbaff(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
OluwafemiDC:
hello guys
I'm really stuck at confuse right now about the best to go for between this phones and I need your advice between Tecno spark K9 plus ,,Infinix hot 4 pro and hot 5
They're all good phones and each has its pros and cons. Let your decision be based on the specs you prefer most in a phone.

I'd go for Infinix Hot 5. You'd be fine with it because you seem to be very interested in update of OS. And the guy above confirmed that it'll get an update.

Get more on their reviews and specs here:
Latest Infinix phones and prices
Latest Tecno phones and price list
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by investigator007: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Tecno spark plus also uses android 7.0 and is very efficient.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by olayinkajnr(m): 6:03am On Oct 10, 2017
investigator007:

Tecno spark plus also uses android 7.0 and is very efficient.

I didn't say Tecno Spark Plus is not using Android 7.0. What I said was an upgrade to future update is not certain. But Infinix Hot 5 will definitely get the next update Android 8.0
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by sureinfo: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Nooo aah! D tecno spark series get android 7.0 o
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by olayinkajnr(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2017
sureinfo:

Nooo aah! D tecno spark series get android 7.0 o

Wait, did you read my post very well? I said Tecno hardly get updates. I didn't say Tecno Spark didn't come with android 7.0.

I can bet anything that Tecno Spark won't get android 8.0. That's what I meant by Tecno hardly gets updates. After they ship a new update out of the box, getting subsequent updates is an issue for most Tecno phones.

Hope you understand now.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by saxby(f): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Wait, did you read my post very well? I said Tecno hardly get updates. I didn't say Tecno Spark didn't come with android 7.0.

I can bet anything that Tecno Spark won't get android 8.0. That's what I meant by Tecno hardly gets updates. After they ship a new update out of the box, getting subsequent updates is an issue for most Tecno phones.

Hope you understand now.
Well I personally feel if tecno aren't getting any new updates it's because the ones the have already on ground are good enough. Or what do you think?
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by olayinkajnr(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
saxby:

Well I personally feel if tecno aren't getting any new updates it's because the ones the have already on ground are good enough. Or what do you think?

Hahahahahaha, my sister. Ever since Tecno came into Nigeria, they only shipped android version upgraded via OTA to just 3 devices.

Tecno Camon C8 and Phantom 6 and 6plus.

Only bug fixes and security patch

That's really bad if you ask me.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by FeedMeNews: 1:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Am even thinking of which one will serve me better K9 or Hot 5

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 by koskilala: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
OluwafemiDC:

Go for spark k9

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Home Screen Look Like? / Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. / ad: no longer available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.