Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Toke Makinwa Says She’s Not Ashamed Of Being A Divorcee, No Plans To Remarry Yet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Says She’s Not Ashamed Of Being A Divorcee, No Plans To Remarry Yet (303 Views)

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite / Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Says She’s Not Ashamed Of Being A Divorcee, No Plans To Remarry Yet by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2017
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has said she is not ashamed of being a divorcee and right now, she has no immediate plans of remarrying.

You recall, three days ago, a court in Lagos finally nullified her marriage to ex-husband, Maje Ayida.

Toke Makinwa says she's not ashamed of being a divorcee, no plans to remarry yet

The 3-year-old marriage between Omotoke Makinwa and her estranged husband, Maje Ayida was dissolved, citing husband’s adulterous lifestyle.

Toke had on March 9, 2016, asked the court to dissolve the marriage on the grounds that the husband committed adultery.

Justice Morenike Obadina, while delivering judgment held that Ayida filed an answer to the petition but did not give oral evidence in support of it.

Whereas the issue of cruelty which Toke Makinwa relied on was established because of the “mental and emotional stress” she was subjected to by her husband.

The judge also said Toke Makinwa sufficiently proved that her husband, Maje Ayida, committed adultery and continued to flaunt his adulterous relationships even to her face.

Yesterday during a conversation with followers on Twitter, Toke said she wasn’t ashamed and that she needs breathing space for now before jumping into another marriage. Tweets are below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/toke-makinwa-says-shes-not-ashamed-divorcee-no-plans-remarry-yet/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycle To His Constituents / Pls Help; How Do I Get My Certificate Of Origin.? / Video : Moment Driver Flees New York Car Crash And Hail Down Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.