Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed (1640 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Angry Nigerians React On Twitter As Musiliu Obanikoro Is Confirmed As Minister / Escaped Chibok Girl Is Confirmed Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by yorubason: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2010
To all concerned humans on planet earth, who created this DEVIL'S LABORATORY called Nigeria and for what purpose?. Some years back when the US "Intel" informed the stakeholders of this devilish, murderous and GOD forsaken piece of shit called Nigeria insults were the answers they had in stock for The Americans. Withing the space of Four years, more than a thousand Christians has been killed in jos and some parts of the North.

From the land i am from, we have different religions and yet we don't have such massacre or riots over religious issue in our land. The U.N is watching closely and the rest of the world too. What all separatist group ought to start doing now is storming the U.N and the G8 with petitions for leaving Nigeria for "Niger-Areans". I am so sure that they will welcome it and make sure any ethnic group that wants to have their own country have it. THUNDER FIRE NIGERIA INTO PIECES IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2010
cool it down. hold on till 2012
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by kosovo(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2010
A lot of people are obsessed with the MOVIE; 2012, cheesy grin
If Nigeria Divides what happens to Nairaland, ?
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by hatch: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2010
kosovo:

A lot of people are obsessed with the MOVIE; 2012, cheesy grin
If Nigeria Divides what happens to Nairaland, ?

Don't worry Kosovo, I promise that you will get to retain your job as a mod of politics section grin
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by chosen04(f): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
@Kosovo,

U will get the opportunity to become an admin,
By forming Kosovoland.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by hatch: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2010
chosen04:

@Kosovo,

U will get the opportunity to become an admin,
By forming Kosovoland.
grin grin
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by Eziachi: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2010
kosovo:

A lot of people are obsessed with the MOVIE; 2012cheesy grin
  If Nigeria Divides what happens to Nairaland,  ?

When Nigeria separates, nairaland will become the website formerly known as Nairaland.  We will still be yapping, comparing notes on how we are handling and dealing with our inherited former Nigerian rogue elites.
Finding out who was the first to achieve 24 hours power supply, modern train nework, first class road networks, accountable governments etc or the exact opposite.
That will be fun.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by whiteroses(f): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2010
what do we have here? an angry man perhaps, dont wory it will all be good in jesus name. i know being a nigerian is not easy but we are survivors and we should be proud, nigeria man too poor for too many people only God knows if it'll make or break in the end. 160,million ppl in a 3rd world. damn!
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by canuck(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2010
whiteroses:

what do we have here? an angry man perhaps, dont wory it will all be good in jesus name. i know being a nigerian is not easy but we are survivors and we should be proud, nigeria man too poor for too many people only God knows if it'll make or break in the end. 160,million ppl in a 3rd world. damn!

Every nation has its issues; I mean very serious wahala. But Naija own tire me - The kind of things we do to ourselves would be High Treason offences if citizens of another nation perpetuated them on us.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by sjeezy8: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
canuck:

Every nation has its issues; I mean very serious wahala. But Naija own tire me - The kind of things we do to ourselves would be High Treason offences if citizens of another nation perpetuated them on us.

Naijas own problems are even simple mehn- the Govt is just to selfish to address them.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 10, 2010
2012 is a very predictive movie and all that it said is happening. Four huge earth quakes in just a week plus the one of Haiti earlier on. As any one been pasying attention to disasters lately? Yet some scientists say nothing to worry about? The ocean is losing Oxygen faster bolt. Nigeria is done and finished no more hope for this country. It's over, The US predicted 2013 don't you all think it's going to happen now? I was Nigeria's number one citizen but anymore. I just love Nigeria Naturally cause it's my home country and most of the Nigerians I met in Nigeria are the best people I have ever known traveling across the world. Nigeria needs to cease to exist and it needs to now!!!
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by EzeUche(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2010
I am glad people are starting to wake up. shocked

Nigeria is finished!
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by ezeagu(m): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2010
9jaganja:

2012 is a very predictive movie and all that it said is happening. Four huge earth quakes in just a week plus the one of Haiti earlier on. As any one been pasying attention to disasters lately? Yet some scientists say nothing to worry about? The ocean is losing Oxygen faster bolt.  Nigeria is done and finished no more hope for this country. It's over,  The US predicted 2013 don't you all think it's going to happen now? I was Nigeria's number one citizen but anymore. I just love Nigeria Naturally cause it's my home country and most of the Nigerians I met in Nigeria are the best people I have ever known traveling across the world. Nigeria needs to cease to exist and it needs to now!!!

Shh. . . . . . we're entering the Age of Aquarius, the age of enlightenment! The earth is renewing!

sjeezy8:

Naijas own problems are even simple mehn- the Govt is just to selfish to address them.

Aren't you the guy that has family in government waiting to get you in? Hmm. . . . . .
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 10, 2010
ezeagu:

Shh. . . . . . we're entering the Age of Aquarius, the age of enlightenment! The earth is renewing!

Aren't you the guy that has family in government waiting to get you in? Hmm. . . . . .

I won't believe that. Age of Aquarius could also mean flooding. Remember Aquarius is always pouring water. And according to constellations, it rains alot during his time of the year. I'm excited about 2012 but I will not go with just one theory about the date.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by Dede1(m): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2010
Nigeria died a natural death the day entire Nigerians joined forces to perpetrate a war of attrition against Biafra.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Mar 10, 2010
breaking news: nigeria died years ago.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by kidonig: 1:31am On Mar 10, 2010
Please what did the US say will happen in 2013?
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 10, 2010
kidonig:

A possibe break up in Nigeria.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by ChinenyeN(m): 2:02am On Mar 10, 2010
I thought they predicted it for 2015. . .
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by Fhemmmy: 2:03am On Mar 10, 2010
kidonig:

I think it is more of what we say will happen to our nation in 2013 and not really what others say
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by amarilo: 2:09am On Mar 10, 2010
This is an insult to your grand fathers that killed innocent Biafran Kids and women to keep One Nigeria assuming your user name represents where you from.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 10, 2010
My grandfather didn't kill anyone in the name of one Nigeria. Only a fool would fight for an ideology that is not working out. Nigeria would have been a world class destination, a home to all the richest nation culturally and nation that moves beyond tribal lines. But what we have here today is a mess. You really think Nigeria wasn't worth fighting for back then? with so many Pan African activists coming from West Africa. Nigeria was worth fighting for back then.!!!! An stop making it for people to change their views. You want people to change their views? then don't criticize them when they do. You are just impossible.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On Mar 10, 2010
9jaganja:

My grandfather didn't kill anyone in the name of one Nigeria. Only a fool would fight for an ideology that is not working out. Nigeria would have been a world class destination, a home to all the richest nation culturally and nation that moves beyond tribal lines. But what we have here today is a mess. You really think Nigeria wasn't worth fighting for back then? with so many Pan African activists coming from West Africa. Nigeria was worth fighting for back then.!!!! An stop making it for people to change their views. You want people to change their views? then don't criticize them when they do. You are just impossible.

For the sake of the innocent and those that have no one to fight for them, we will always have to fight for the tomorrow of Nigeria
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by yorubason: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2010
All the Karoojire folks that keep dreaming of one Nigeria should take time before curses on you guys. You are so unimaginable to be hoping to see a true one Nigeria. Take notice, where is GANI FAWEHIMI today?, was he not one of us?, he died hoping too,Bola Ige,Abraham Adesanya,Tunde idiagbon,Adekunle Fajuyi, and keep mentioning names if time permits. Were these people not dreaming of one true nigeria before they died?.

If it were your sisters and mother were the one killed in jos will you still stand on your feet and slap your chest that you are a proud nigerian?, if yes you NOT a karaoojire man. We are on course, there is no turning back.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by yorubason: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2010
To all fault finders that loves pointing accusing fingers on people's tribe, there is a saying that, , HE THAT STOPS TRYING, THE SAME IS A FAILURE. You can try again to have BIAFRA true sons of ours are not against you . People like us we ensure that you have it quickly if we are in government nad we are on course to seeing to that.

And also, start preaching it to your tribes-men whenever they go for holidays in their respective villages in Igboland. I pray Jehovah god to give you your own country called BIAFRA soonest in jesus name amen. Stop accussing people, Move on.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by sjeezy8: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
ezeagu:

Im not one to play the superhero and get killed- I dont even care for politics anymore just my own private business while im based in yankee- naija aint worth it.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by ezeagu(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
9jaganja:

I won't believe that. Age of Aquarius could also mean flooding. Remember Aquarius is always pouring water. And according to constellations, it rains alot during his time of the year. I'm excited about 2012 but I will not go with just one theory about the date.

The age of aquarius lasts for hundreds of years. . . . . .
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
sjeezy8:

Im not one to play the superhero and get killed- I dont even care for politics anymore just my own private business while im based in yankee- naija aint worth it.

But i am sure you have some kinda interest in Nigeria, family, friends, or something.
Even if you have none, the fact that we were all from there is enuf for us to want the best of that nation, i do understand your frustration though, cos i am so frustrated as well.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by yorubason: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2010
Phemmy shut your mouth. You should be ashamed of yourself for fronting for Nigeria's survival. Take time and be a patriotic son of yoruba if at all you are.
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by hatch: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2010
yorubason:

Phemmy shut your mouth. You should be ashamed of yourself for fronting for Nigeria's survival. Take time and be a patriotic son of yoruba if at all you are.

yorubason are you in any way a variant of the becomrich multiple id morphing bot ?
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by RichDad1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2010
hatch#:

yorubason are you in any way a variant of the becomrich multiple id morphing bot ?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Death Of Nigeria As A Country Is Confirmed by Sunofgod(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2010
Nigeria is like a couple in a loveless,sexless and fruitless marriage.

In such a situation - What's the point of remaining together?

A divorce is the best option!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State, Nigerian Conservation Foundation Walk / APGA Leadership Tussle Why I Am Floating A New Party –okorie / PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.