Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) (5650 Views)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Explorers(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2017

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Femidigirits: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2017
Who is Lapo?
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by cuedish: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2017
Femidigirits:
Who is Lapo?

You never know.
Lapo is one dreaded guy that uses sledge hammer to kill poor Nigerians *deceiving them with small (coma&shop) bread*

7 Likes

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Dboy55(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Femidigirits:
Who is Lapo?
Lift above poverty organisations.
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by internationalman(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Femidigirits:
Who is Lapo?
An organization that loan people money with collateral worth above d amount loaned out...

But people hardly ever pay back, hence they claim ur collateral.

1 Like

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2017
.. And the thing goes..

pat pat kut kut kut skidiki pat pat and a put put truuum boom skia tut tut kut kut poom poom poom poom.

2 Likes

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Femidigirits: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Thanks, now I know.

internationalman:

An organization that loan people money with collateral worth above d amount loaned out...

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by cana882(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Or the bike took loan to buy you..

What kinda shiiìt is that??

6 Likes

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by aquadude15: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by chiroking(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chisos u guys will not kill me
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Blessedgurl(f): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lolz...Men gaz protect their investment as the thing neva work im money.

1 Like

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by ArewaWatch: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
lol
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by tobiboss(m): 12:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Lol grin
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Vince77(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2017
This is really funny.
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by sisisioge: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2017
Lol! They can't come and enter gbese.
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by wunmi590(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2017
LAPO representative would be looking at them like, if you like build an edifice for your bike, all I know is that if you don't pay back in time, you and your bike are a gonner grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by dfrost: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
LAPO's motto should change from "improving lives" to "destroying lives" cheesy grin wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Funjosh(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
So na like this LAPO Micro Finance worst
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by armadeo(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
.. And the thing goes..

pat pat kut kut kut skidiki pat pat and a put put truuum boom skia tut tut kut kut poom poom poom poom.

I'm MI' s voice " N.a. so crase dey start"
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Exjoker(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chai guy got to do everything to protect there investment
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Ayofaks(f): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
dfrost:
LAPO's motto should change from "improving lives" to "destroying lives" cheesy grin wink.
I'm telling you cheesy cheesy cheesy A friend collected a loan of 40k...just 40k oooo...every Tuesday is always a dreaded day for her...

1 Like

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by dfrost: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ayofaks:

I'm telling you cheesy cheesy cheesy A friend collected a loan of 40k...just 40k oooo...every Tuesday is always a dreaded day for her...

Are you serious? cheesy grin
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Ayofaks(f): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2017
dfrost:

Are you serious? cheesy grin
It's serious ooo...the fear of LAPO is the beginning of hide and seek grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by dfrost: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Ayofaks:
It's serious ooo...the fear of LAPO is the beginning of hide and seek grin grin

cheesy grin I don die.
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by kayzat: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ayofaks:

mine is Thursdays n I hate myself for taking that ugly route to solve my urgent financial need at that time .
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Ayofaks(f): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
kayzat:

mine is Thursdays n I hate myself for taking that ugly route to solve my urgent financial need at that time .
It is well...God bless the works of our hands.
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
internationalman:

stop spreading false info please, they don't take any collateral. they give out type of loan characterized as bad loan i.e loan issued without any collateral.

Reason why many of the borrowers are unable to pay back is because, they do spend the loan on irrelevant things like naming ceremony, burial ceremony etc
Some do use it to start up business but believe me, 99% of business started with loan will definitely fail.
Can you tell me why a pepper hawker have to go and obtain 50,000naira loan?
Their loan is ideal for people that has already functioning business but needs money for expansion and such business must be type that brings you money everyday.

1 Like

Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by kayzat: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ayofaks:
It is well...God bless the works of our hands.

Amen o
Re: When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) by Raintaker(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2017
kayzat:

Sorry o I don't get.
Those ppl ask back for their money every Thursdays and Fridays or what?

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Solar Energy In Nigeria / Naira Stays At 161.60 Against US Dollar / Best 10 Most Lucrative Skills That Will Make You A Millionaire In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.