Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Immigration To Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration To Europe (688 Views)

Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola / Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration To Europe by josephjason: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2017
I learnt travelling to Europe through the EU route is now very easy following Bretexit. If you are a family member of an EU Citizen you can join them and work there. No more free money for lazy people in Nigeria. Great.
Re: Immigration To Europe by justwise(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2017
josephjason:
I learnt travelling to Europe through the EU route is now very easy following Bretexit. If you are a family member of an EU Citizen you can join them and work there. No more free money for lazy people in Nigeria. Great.

The UK hasn't left the EU yet.
Re: Immigration To Europe by seunny4lif(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2017
josephjason:
Not fast ooooooh
Re: Immigration To Europe by josephjason: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2017
I have just made my EU application to join my EU spouse in Dublin. I learnt my application will be dealt with on accelerated basis. I just trust this will come soon. I can't wait to announce my success.
Re: Immigration To Europe by josephjason: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2017
seunny4lif:

Not fast ooooooh

One needs to exercise EU treaty rights as soon as possible before Bretexit smiley
Re: Immigration To Europe by claremont(m): 12:54am On Oct 09, 2017
The EU route has always been there, it's not harder or easier now after Brexit. Apply and find out.

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Airline Makes Emergency Landing After A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating / Tired�� A-z On How To Travel Out Of This Country / Is America Still Advisable To Travel To,due To Trump's Travel Laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.