Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Use Your Data To Make Money Without Stress. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use Your Data To Make Money Without Stress. (428 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details / Online Platforms Where Individuals And Sme's Can Obtain Loans Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Data To Make Money Without Stress. by mrgana1: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Forum For U (a.k.a FFU) is online since 2014. I am a member of the forum since 2016

FFU is a paid to post community forum. You can earn there by making discussions. They have a virtual coins system called FFUC (a.k.a FFU Coin). You will receive FFUC for your activity.

Conversation Rate: 
FFUC $100 = FFUC $1.00 USD

How can you earn ?
FFUC $2.00 Per Thread
FFUC $1.00 Per Post
FFUC $0.20 Per Poll
FFUC $0.25 Per Reply (When someone will reply on your thread you will get FFUC $0.25)
FFUC $20 Per ReferralYou can earn FFUC $10 to FFUC $100 per article or tutorial. For this you will need to have minimum 450 words on your article and it will need to be unique. NO COPY PASTE article or tutorial. 

Payment Processor : 
PayPal

Minimum Withdraw Limit: 
FFUC $10 + 10% fees (total FFUC $11) equal to $0.10 USD

Withdraw Time
7 Days - You will receive money within maximum 7 days. Mostly they take 2 days.
Here is my referral link
http://forumforu.net/index.php?referrer=9983

(1) (Reply)

What Stopping You From Having An Online Business? / Be The First To Know Make More Money / I Will Help You To Register Lynda PREMIUM Account For 3000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.