Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,368 members, 7,839,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Holy Communion/last Super - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Communion/last Super (292 Views)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Communion/last Super by Pricelessangel0(f): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hi guys am confused about these two words holy communion and last supper after hearing teaching from daddy G.O and i want to ask is there any difference between the two? and if there is the one churches practice most is it biblical? because the supper was eaten in the night but churches observed it during the day. please voice your opinion.
Re: Holy Communion/last Super by Layoriola: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
I think i totally agree with Pastor Adeboye on this one (even though I grew up in Anglican church and we took holy communion during our services in the morning).I want to believe that it is called the last "supper" for a reason.Last time I checked,supper should be taken in the evening not in the afternoon or morning and so I think that explains what Pastor Adeboye was saying (a s keeps saying whenever he talks about the Holy communion).

(1) (Reply)

The Rose Ilogbo Orphanage And Motherless Babies Home (rose Ilogbo Orphanage) / Why I Chose Reggae Over Other Genres Of Music - Buchi / Importune Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.