Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark (31383 Views)

3 Methods To Upgrade Android OS Version To 9.0 Pie / How To Fix Your Tecno Droipad 10d Second Sim With Memory Card / How To Flash Micromax A106 Flash File , Specs & Hard Reset 3 Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Ennyholar: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hello Nairalanders I know most of you have the Tecno saprk or planning on getting one....Since everyone is not a techy or android expert this thread will be useful for some set of people.

Taking a screenshot on your tecno spark can be confusing at first, since the option is not included in quick settings panel of the device. So today I will be showing you guys three breeze methods of taking a screenshot on your new Tecno spark device.

Using the Stock Android Method

This method is simple and I think everybody know it, simply Press and hold the volume down + Power buttons at the same time. You’ll notice a brief animation and text confirming your screenshot.

Micro Intelligence Method

To activate this method
• Launch your Settings app
• Scroll down to Micro Intelligence and click on it
• Enable “Take screenshot with 3 Fingers”
Open the window you wish to screenshot and slide down 3 fingers on the screen.

T-Point App method

T-Point is a floating bar on the screen of your Tecno spark that allows you quick access to your favorite apps and features. To activate:
• Launch your T-Point and enable it
• Open the window you wish to screenshot
• Tap on the T-Point floating bar and draw the app selection wheel until you see the screenshot icon.
• Tap on it to screenshot
Keep enjoy your Tecno Spark and Spark Plus and don’t forget to #LightUpYourDream

source: http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/lite/148589-3-methods-to-screenshot-on-your-tecno-spark

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
The information is quite useful
Nice OP
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by paolokonqueror(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
I can screenshot with all 3 methods on my L9+, Next!!!
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Hakimrealest: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
The Micro intelligence feature is the best...
Just three fingers on the screen...
And Screenshot is set..

Cc lalasticlala
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
T-point app
How do you set it?
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Eggcelent(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Needful. Useful. Relevant. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Informative!

1 Like

Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Ennyholar: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
paolokonqueror:
I can screenshot with all 3 methods on my L9+, Next!!!

Yes method works perfectly on L9 and L9Plus
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Ennyholar: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Realboygenius:
T-point app
How do you set it?

Just launch the app and enable the Option
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Ennyholar: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hakimrealest:
The Micro intelligence feature is the best...
Just three fingers on the screen...
And Screenshot is set..

Cc lalasticlala

I prefer the T-point option
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by MizMyColi(f): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
I don't use the phone, but this had been a source of concern to people I know who use the device.
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ennyholar:

Just launch the app and enable the Option

Oh I see
Thanks
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Ennyholar: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
MizMyColi:
I don't use the phone, but this had been a source of concern to people I know who use the device.

You can help refer the link to them.
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by bravesoul247(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Very informative piece.
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Queentito(f): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Good info, will tell my sis.she just got hers
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by saxby(f): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wow this is very good info. I've been using my tecno spark for some time now and I knew just the first method of taking screenshots, now I know three different methods. Thanks alot.
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by SleekMadam: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Very useful tip, thanks OP
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by TechPanda(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for sharing wink
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Abdstrakt(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2017
The 3 finger method is just too cool
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by sureinfo: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Nice information lemme go and try all 3 by myself
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nice one OP
This methods not only work on Tecno Spark also work perfectly on L9Plus
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by paolokonqueror(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, it's always very easy
Ennyholar:

Yes method works perfectly on L9 and L9Plus
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by TechsNG: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2018
Thank you for the tutorial on how to take screenshots on this Tecno phone. Sure comes in handy!
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by saxby(f): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
this is a very good info,
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by sureinfo: 2:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Nice information ,thanks for sharing
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Martins717: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2020
GET the latest tech, free browsing cheat only on donmartins.com

We offer phone reviews, cheats, bussing idea, tech tips. E.t.c always login on donmartins.com
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Chubbyface: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Can the latest spark series edit screenshots before saving ?
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Starprogress: 1:07pm On Mar 23
The screenshot sensor is very smart
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Jacku: 6:14pm On Mar 23
Thanks for this
Re: 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark by Jacku: 6:14pm On Mar 23
Abdstrakt:
The 3 finger method is just too cool
yes. Very easy too

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Introduces Online Call Option / MTN Hit By Another Fine In Uganda / Which Android Phone Can I Afford With 20,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.