Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos (47792 Views)

Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra / Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin At His Hometown, Eruwa After Swearing In / Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by agbonkamen(f): 5:53am On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:
u dey find wetin dey my mouth bah?cheesy.i never get ur time yetcheesy.
Lol good morning sir grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2017
agbonkamen:
Lol good morning sir grin
lol gud morning my fellow esan sister. Trouble maker cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by israelmao(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2017
madridguy:
Double Twale Mama Peace grin grin grin

We miss your comedy maa. Action woman behind clueless man tongue

The cluelessness of Baba surpasses that of Jonathan's in million times.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by BABYOLICO(f): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Guestlander:

And so freaking what? She was never elected by anyone. She doesn't have the right to be followed around by soldiers any more than any market woman in Okrika.
y are you crying
are you jealous
nawa for you dear
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2017
Always looking happy and cheerful
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by Guestlander: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2017
BABYOLICO:

y are you crying
are you jealous
nawa for you dear

I'm not jealous ma. I'm more concerned about folks like you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by opuada331(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Don't go to this LGA Okirika and shout APC...
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by jackydon(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2017
i wonder what would be your accession about ROCHAS OKWELE's stomach. maybe you forgot to note its a woman after all
Elnino4ladies:
See belle na
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by Ademoore07(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:
u for first ask how our brothers for Europe dey take kpansh oyibo women 8 times fatter than godlucks wifecheesy.guy forget dat tincheesy.

I hail boss. U no dey come last. In fact I met u in DA business grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by zamanii: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
niceprof:
Because she is the wife of the former president and COMMANDER IN CHIEF ,OF THE ARMED FORCES of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Lol so? How many FBI agents follow Michelle Obama upandan??
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by niceprof: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
They not only follow Mitchell,but her kids,that is the standard protocol bro.stop hating on those whom God has blessed.
zamanii:

Lol so? How many FBI agents follow Michelle Obama upandan??
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by linusbnn(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Guestlander:

No local government chairman should be be moving around with countless thugs and security men. This is a public servant not a drug kingpin. It is the duty of folks like you and I to elect better leaders not wannabe capo de tutti capi.

Like you voted the change master. tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by zamanii: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
niceprof:
They not only follow Mitchell,but her kids,that is the standard protocol bro.stop hating on those whom God has blessed.

Oblige me with a picture of where Michelle is being followed about like she's a god pls and while you are at it, spare me the jokes of who God has blessed. If God blesses someone it's definitely not a Nigerian politician most definitely not mama Jonathan
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by creepsyme(f): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Angelanest:
Nigeria's Former First Lady; Dame Dr Patience Jonathan, was seen at an event at her native hometown,Okrika, Rivers state. Mrs. Jonathan alongside other dignitaries attended the funeral of the Late mother Rt.Rev T.R Abere, the Bishop Diocese of Okrika.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/patience-jonathan-in-okrika.html
The number of people following her has drastically reduced.
Re: Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos by Ademoore07(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2017
lefulefu:
u for first ask how our brothers for Europe dey take kpansh oyibo women 8 times fatter than godlucks wifecheesy.guy forget dat tincheesy.

Hahaha. Badt guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.