Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,959 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Bein Sport HD Live Spotted On Tstv: Check Out The Tstv Decoder - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bein Sport HD Live Spotted On Tstv: Check Out The Tstv Decoder (1158 Views)

BABYSITTER: Nina And Osita Iheme's Movie Spotted On A Billboard In Dallas, USA / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / TSTV Decoder Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bein Sport HD Live Spotted On Tstv: Check Out The Tstv Decoder by prolifekits: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
TStv Africa is finally here in Nigeria to connecting the World to Nigerians with the data plan and Tv streaming services. We heard the rumor that the first set of TStv Decoders were sold in Abuja at yesterday 6th of October. Just like they promised Bein sport is live and direct from Qatar, the picture quality is gorgeous and I can’t wait to lay my hands on TStv Decoder (flat type).

I know you will like to understand what I mean by the word “flat type”. There are two variants of TStv decoder, the first one is the box type (the one that looks like a cooler with 3G service) and the second one is the flat type (it comes with a camera and 4.5g service).

Here we have pictures of TStv Box Type Decoder (The one with 3G service) Below

TStv is currently on test transmission and channels are gradually being added to their position ABS 3A @ 3.0° West. Fortunately, they added at least four sports channels which include Bein HD1.

These are the live channels;

Al Jazeera English

CGTN

BBC World News

Fox Sports 2

BeiN Sports HD1

Liberty TV

Dish Channel

Mama Africa Movies

AHTV

Hits TV

Grand Movies

Rewendu Tv

Source: https://www.xclusivetek.com/2017/10/bein-sport-hd-live-spotted-on-tstv.html

Re: Bein Sport HD Live Spotted On Tstv: Check Out The Tstv Decoder by prolifekits: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Bein Sport HD Live Spotted On Tstv: Check Out The Tstv Decoder by BreezyCB(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Skrrrahh
Re: Bein Sport HD Live Spotted On Tstv: Check Out The Tstv Decoder by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
I tot they said decoder distribution starts November
Re: Bein Sport HD Live Spotted On Tstv: Check Out The Tstv Decoder by Ristamike: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
That's great, follow here for tstv installation instructions

(1) (Reply)

Faking Feelings For Liquorose Got Emmanuel To The Final – Fan Says / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Online Scam And Fraud Alert / The Battle For Content Exclusitivity Among Pay-tv Operators In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.