Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,670 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia (691 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia by 9jAgossipdey: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nollywood actress and mom of two, Annie Idibia, has revealed that despite all the social media put together look, sometimes, things get so busy she feel like giving up.

She took to IG writing:

Last 2weeks Has Been So Hectic And Tiring.. Most Times I feel Like Just Giving Up..
Running @beolivehaircollections , Dealing With Staff And Making Sure Things Are Done Correctly.. Being The Actress And Rushing To Location Early In The Morning After Being The Mom And Getting The Kids Ready For School..Getting Home And Being The Wife..Miss So many unreturned Calls…
So Many emails Pending To Read And Reply.. Many Whatapp messages Unopened.. Cooking Late At Night To Make Sure There Is Food When Am Away Filming .. Worst Part Is I Miss My Kids During The Day.. Not Enough Time For My Friends/Family Too
So Many Times I Just Wanna Say Am Tired And Just Give Up..”Can’t I just chill at home and just be the wife n mom” My God Is My strength And My Dreams Won’t Let Me.. I Have dreams And Just chilling Won’t Make It Happen..I Have To Put In The Work .. Every Single Day…“We Can’t Be Friends If You Have Time To Be Bored”
Hey… On The Brighter Side .. Thank God For good Health And Life ..And The Blessings For Being Busy.. My Life Is A Miracle.. MAGICAL..

Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/10/most-times-i-feel-like-just-giving-up.html?m=1

Re: Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia by kay29000(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Only her does all these things she listed? She dey try o.
Re: Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia by Arthurwinner(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
wat is she saying.......u gotta handle da
Re: Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia by Arthurwinner(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
wat is she saying.......u gotta handle da...
Re: Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia by egopersonified(f): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
yeah, we in same boat, if it gets too hectic, get a PA, a nanny, a cook and a driver, thank me later. nobody should just mention anything about the husband getting an assistant w*** here
Re: Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia by stillondmatter: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Well, both money and fame are enough motivating factors
Re: Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia by Chubhie: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Too busy to even enjoy the little things that matter most in this human experience.

She should sit down and reflect if this is how she truly wish to spend the rest of her life.
Re: Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia by Incrizz(f): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sorry Annie, the guys are not going to be impressed tongue

(1) (Reply)

‘hushpuppi’ Requests Money From Desperate Fans Before Helping Them (see Chat) / See Nigerian Artist Ikeslimster Drawing Of Music Icon, Fela Anikulapo Kuti / Adesua Etomi Is One Fine Sexy Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.