Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (70960 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Joseunlimited(f): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
The girl na goodluck to Mikel
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by gabe: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mikel's inlaw will entertain the super eagles in Russia. That's why its good to cast your net wide cool

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Stevengerd(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thru dis bae we fit get russia tactics

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by mikkypel(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
One bad belle said the only serious change we have witnessed in buhari era was simon been changed for Iwobi

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Afoochekk1914(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Olga gonna cook tired for the world cup cuz I trust my naija guys that will be traveling. They gonna tell Olga that Mikel is our brother and we are your in-laws so he must feed us. My advice is that she should learn how to prepare our local food.

4 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
ritababe:

I am telling you, but Russians hates black people too much, their racism no get rival.
Absolutely! One time Russian hooligans cut the ears of one nigerian girl and dumped her Nakid body on the train tracks and the train crushed her. Just because she was black and African. Another time a Russian girl was disowned by her parents thrown out of the house for getting pregnant for a nigerian man

5 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Suspect33(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
nerodenero:
...And should Nigeria and Russia get paired!!!cheesygringrin. Olgar, Mikel and their twins will be confused and should Mikel now score the goal that sends Russia out, wahala go dey be thatcheesycheesy.

After the golden-Bronze at the last Olympics and his attendance led to his exit from Chelsea, my respect for Mikel increased. Talking about patrotism and loyalty, Mikel defines both. Respect Baba Ibeji.
Bro but why grin ; D grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Lagusta(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
ritababe:

I am telling you, but Russians hates black people too much, their racism no get rival.

The reason is because blacks aren't as rampant as in the USA or UK where there was slavery and colonization respectively.....

In fact I read a book about a Nigerian traveller who got to Russia and they were staring at him as if he dropped from heaven..... Someone even asked if he drinks "Black milk" in his country as they believe it's the white milk that makes them white.....

However, there is racism everywhere, even in Nigeria here.....

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by ritababe(f): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lagusta:

The reason is because blacks aren't as rampant as in the USA or UK where there was slavery and colonization respectively.....

In fact I read a book about a Nigerian traveller who got to Russia and they were staring at him as if he dropped from heaven..... Someone even asked if he drinks "Black milk" in his country as they believe it's the white milk that makes them white.....

yeah its everywhere but their own no get rival, they are very wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by sfinkzslot(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
sfinkzslot:
we shall give this lady a Nigerian name already!!!

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by ifex370(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Ever since Obi started digging her well he has just been phenomenal for us. Maybe there's enough ororo inside a Russian 'you know what.'

I need to find my own Russian babe at the WC next year. Olga, I am coming to stay in your house so start stocking your house with Akpu, Garri and all Nigerian delicacies. grin

Ode grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lagusta:

New practical English. That secondary school English textbook was the bomb. Lovely stories. Did you go to a unity school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by mechanics(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
cool!

Olgar should try to mobilize her people to support us in Russia.
hahaha, she will support her country first o.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by ProDNA: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
I like dis lady already. Nice
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by successinlife: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Dis lady is a blessing to mikel obi

Confirmed. She is the maturity behind Mikael.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Steve4545(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Joseunlimited:
The girl na goodluck to Mikel

As in enh.

Just negodi! what my fellow man de enjoy...

God please give me my own blessing..

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by ofuonyebi: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yes, victory is very sweet and always increases the enzymes of love!

ye, kiss your huby a million more times and share it to the world...

because, if 8ja had failed like it happened against south Africa....you should have been in a crying mood by now

and would not be able to share any weeping pics!...abi na lie?

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Lloydfather(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-QVJpmP2b6q0/Wdo0Zrw7PuI/AAAAAAAAFX0/Ep0uq_NSby4niSDbaV0BNGDz7DsfJ4muwCLcBGAs/s320/olga.jpg[/img]

After Nigeria defeated Zambia yesterday and qualified for Russia 2018 World Cup, Olga, the Russian wife of Nigerian footballer Mikel Obi, shared the affectionate photo above of them kissing on her IG page and wrote;

Sports News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/mikel-obis-wife-olga-shares-photo-of.html

Mikel eri ela uwa. Ebe ooo
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Lagusta(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
sexybaby22:

New practical English. That secondary school English textbook was the bomb. Lovely stories. Did you go to a unity school?

Wow!!! Nice!!! How did u remember that??

Lol!!

I attended air force secondary school......
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by fx45(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
ritababe:
Is that what they told you at Obohia Road?

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Doctorfitz: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
C y foreign girl good? They don't give u headaches like all these naija riff Raffs....

Keeploving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Arsenalholic(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Aurorab will be disappointed with you.
What is a Aurorab? undecided
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Arsenalholic(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

I suggest you stay in a hotel just to prove that you can afford your stay during the world cup.
Do you understand what a joke is?

So you are taking the statement about staying in her house serious? Too much muscle fam, too much muscle. Loosen up a bit.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Arsenalholic(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

A Nairalander who has a rotten fish smell from her stinky pucci

You could have helped her out.
shocked shocked

Have you sampled her pucci before? Is she Russian?
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Arsenalholic(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
ifex370:

Ode grin
I dey learn from you sir. You get higher powers for odeism grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by Arsenalholic(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Aur..orab is a local fowl
Lol. You must have a beef with her then...
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by emmasege: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Dis lady is a blessing to mikel obi
Mikel is cool headed, handsome and rich. That's a rare combination among men. You don't blame Olga for staying put with Mikel. Any reasonable girl will do that.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi by seguno2: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
nerodenero:
...And should Nigeria and Russia get paired!!!cheesygringrin. Olgar, Mikel and their twins will be confused and should Mikel now score the goal that sends Russia out, wahala go dey be thatcheesycheesy.

After the golden-Bronze at the last Olympics and his attendance led to his exit from Chelsea, my respect for Mikel increased. Talking about patrotism and loyalty, Mikel defines both. Respect Baba Ibeji.

Unlike our unpatriotic president who abandons his overfunded Aso Rock clinic and competent Nigerian doctors for treatment in London.
Shameful.
No wonder he said that CHANGE begins with us.
Bloody corrupt hypocrite.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business / Nigeria Vs Liberia : 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 0) On 3rd September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.