Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate (2267 Views)

Mopol Slaps Suruche's Girlfriend At Atican Beach Resort Hotel In Lagos (Video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni's Billionaire Concert In London / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by Moving4: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
As shared by Instablog9ja on their Instagram page, a student of University of Benin (UNIBENN) proposes to his girlfriend at the school maingate..

Watch the Moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8RVAydYbL0

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by AdultMaleNegro(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Abeg u get garri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by Papiikush: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
It's just something he feels he should do because they are passing out.

That Nigga is go'n propose to another bìtch at the Nysc camp.

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by donogaga(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Beautiful.
Congratulations are in order.
Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
congrats but the only thing I like about this video is that yellow girl with massive ass and boobs that passed behind the scene at 0:31. Thats the biggest I've ever seen in my life.
Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by sunshineV(f): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Proposed at main gate? Broke niggas everywhere. He cannot go to Paris to purpose. If I'm the girl, I'll say NO

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
This one's never know wetin life after school dey talk.

The guy only procured license for cohabitation in school

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lovely
Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by franklyneo(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thinking wia mine would be mehnn
Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by Ofusvibez(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2017

Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by angelTI(f): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
These ones don't know life yet
Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by DumiJay(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wonder If she had said no. shocked

I'd rather do my own in private Biko. I can't die of heart attack grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by Incrizz(f): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hahahaha...embarrassing!
Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by Tamarapetty(f): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
LesbianBoy see ya mate tongue
Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kids everywhere! Wats now d essence of dis public display undecided
Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by LesbianBoy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tamarapetty:
LesbianBoy see ya mate tongue

Babes I have not proposed because ayam working day and night so that you wont soak garri when we marry grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Student Proposes To His Girlfriend At The School Maingate by Moving4: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress, Hilda Dokubo Too Pretty To Ignore [PICS] / Bbnaija: Ifu Flaunts Bare Butt In Transparent Bikini (photo) / Davido Shares An Embarrassing "After-sex" Video Of Him And His Girlfriend,chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.