Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly (5936 Views)

.✅✅✅✅✅✅...Per Click By Inviting Your Friends And Make 80k In A Day...hurry / Why You Should Invest In Popcorn Business In Nigeria. / BUA Cement Declares Profit Of ₦95 Billion For Full Year, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by ezivision: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Op please am interested, pls do consider me. ezichin430@gmail .com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by debbra(f): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pls am interested, i have the capital and ready to meet the condition. Pls email me; onis4beta1980@yahoo.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Stingbreed20@gmail.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by Emmitex(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
I am interested. please send d manual to demmanuel18@gmail.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by okey4reel(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bro I agree with ur conditions and ready to start asap, send the info here okeyjames58@gmail.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by badruu(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
op i agree with your conditions, i am a student and i need to start making money to foot my bills,,,please sent it to lanre923@gmail.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by steve2kay: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by obi2smart: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Everyone kindly check your mails. I have sent to another batch today.

Thanks
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by babenu(f): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
hi, I'm interested 2, yabaonline@gmail.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by yingkuis(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
yinkaoyetunde1694@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by Bbnnaji(f): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2017
obi2smart:
Everyone kindly check your mails. I have sent to another batch today.

Thanks
pls send to me i know d offer is off pls make an exception pls blizzynice011@yahoo.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by kariz(m): 4:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Flexymat@yahoo.com thank you
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by lizlazy(f): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Goodmorning. I know the offer is expired bit wld very much appreciate it if you could send it to me. I promise to abide by d conditions.
lizaruyer@yahoo. com.thanks
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 1:37am On Nov 05, 2017
Goodmorning Mr Obi, I know d offer period has elapsed but I am really interested in it. I agree to your terms and conditions: Ajibola Mobolaji email: quadearnings247@gmail.com

Thank you n may GOD bless abundantly u in advance
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by crownson(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
All glory to God.
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by iamolex01: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by zikkystar(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Please send to my email: zikkystar01@gmail.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by bizzybigger: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
obi2smart:
INVEST B/W 60-80K IN POPCORN PRODUCTION.MAKE 75K MONTHLY PROFIT-free report

Hello,
If you are looking for a better way to increase your monthly income or what best small business you can invest your little capital on, then POPCORN BUSINESS is one of the most lucrative. You can make a minimum profit of #75k monthly with an initial start-up capital of #60-#80k ( if you are serious and ready)

I am a living testimony. I started about 3 years ago with one local machine,but today I have 4 outlets each making at least #90k(before salary payment) monthly in profits alone.

The business is very lucrative and easy to venture into it. All you need is someone to guide you and your passion to get started. The profit margin is high. Everybody likes to eat popcorn especially if it's very creamy and tasty.

If you must excel in the business, you must have the following:

passion
start-up capital of between 60-80k
Good location (a very busy area)
The right machine
The right and cheaper ingredients.

MY FREE ASSISTANCE
I have prepared a comprehensive report/manual comprising of all you need to get started,the preparation method, the profit per pack e.t.c. I only intend to give this report to 30 lucky persons.

The report is 100% FREE but has conditions attached to it. Please don't abuse me or abuse my free offer. If you don't have the money to start this week, don't bother me.

CONDITIONS FOR GETTING THIS FREE MANUAL.

This my free report/manual cost me a lot of time and stress. That's why I am attaching these conditions to it:

You must have the start-up capital i.e between 60-80k

You must be willing to start as soon as possible(within the next 2 weeks- Monday 9th- 23rd October)

You must agree that if you don't act as soon as possible within the date given, I should bring your name up on this thread and call you A TIME WASTER.

These conditions are necessary to stop time wasters and opportunity wasters to stay off my free offer and not abuse it. Some people jump at free offers and never act because it cost them nothing forgetting it cost the GIVER something.

BUT if you are OK with the conditions, then drop your full name and email here with the caption:

"I agree with your conditions and ready to start. send me the report''

NB-I will send to the 30 persons in 3 batches of 10 persons each. Once I have sent to the lucky 30 persons,then I will close the offer.

Thanks everyone
pls send to this email
tobibigger@gmail.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by Futureinvestors(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by Abovee122: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
I'm interested in your free eBook. My wife has an electric machine that she uses to make her popcorn. But we shall like to learn it in a big and better way.

Here is the email: tolucc01@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by ojonx(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
I need the report.
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by Dovie1240(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Is the offer still on?
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by ehis4real1: 5:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Am interested by ehis, ehis4real1@yahoo.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by ArewaWatch: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Following
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by Successdynamik: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Successdynamik@gmail.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by Chitex124: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
obi2smart:
INVEST B/W 60-80K IN POPCORN PRODUCTION.MAKE 75K MONTHLY PROFIT-free report

Hello,
If you are looking for a better way to increase your monthly income or what best small business you can invest your little capital on, then POPCORN BUSINESS is one of the most lucrative. You can make a minimum profit of #75k monthly with an initial start-up capital of #60-#80k ( if you are serious and ready)

I am a living testimony. I started about 3 years ago with one local machine,but today I have 4 outlets each making at least #90k(before salary payment) monthly in profits alone.

The business is very lucrative and easy to venture into it. All you need is someone to guide you and your passion to get started. The profit margin is high. Everybody likes to eat popcorn especially if it's very creamy and tasty.

If you must excel in the business, you must have the following:

passion
start-up capital of between 60-80k
Good location (a very busy area)
The right machine
The right and cheaper ingredients.

MY FREE ASSISTANCE
I have prepared a comprehensive report/manual comprising of all you need to get started,the preparation method, the profit per pack e.t.c. I only intend to give this report to 30 lucky persons.

The report is 100% FREE but has conditions attached to it. Please don't abuse me or abuse my free offer. If you don't have the money to start this week, don't bother me.

CONDITIONS FOR GETTING THIS FREE MANUAL.

This my free report/manual cost me a lot of time and stress. That's why I am attaching these conditions to it:

You must have the start-up capital i.e between 60-80k

You must be willing to start as soon as possible(within the next 2 weeks- Monday 9th- 23rd October)

You must agree that if you don't act as soon as possible within the date given, I should bring your name up on this thread and call you A TIME WASTER.

These conditions are necessary to stop time wasters and opportunity wasters to stay off my free offer and not abuse it. Some people jump at free offers and never act because it cost them nothing forgetting it cost the GIVER something.

BUT if you are OK with the conditions, then drop your full name and email here with the caption:

"I agree with your conditions and ready to start. send me the report''

NB-I will send to the 30 persons in 3 batches of 10 persons each. Once I have sent to the lucky 30 persons,then I will close the offer.

Thanks everyone
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by Chitex124: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hi, please I just came across your post and I have already bought all I need based on my research, but I will sincerely love to get your manual and I have a couple of questions to ask, but it's most likely if I see the manual, my questions will be answered. Thanks dearly in advance
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by ekwespyz12(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
I agree with your conditions and ready to start. send me the report... Ekwe Stanley ekwespyz12@gmail.com
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by Futureinvestors(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by Olaitan88: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
please I know the offer time is over but you just have to help a soul. aminuabdulsalam12@gmail.com
tanx
Re: Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly by sKeetz(m): 1:15am On Dec 16, 2017
Please send the report cashcollins93@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN: The Oliver Twist Of Our Time! / CBN Sells $195m To Boost Forex Supply / Contraband Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.