Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower (3403 Views)

Actress Efia Odo Loves Seeing Herself 'naked' With Nude Photos / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by enunlewa: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
The Kenyan socialite and globe trotter shared the racy photos on IG. See more below...

http://www.gistmore.com/vera-sidika-shares-raunchy-new-photos-naked-shower

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by forreelinc(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin perverts be like

angry look what you made me do now you are on my must r*pe list
Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Who is this vera sef?
Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
If football was Nigerian movie, one day thunder will just strike and C. Ronaldo will fall on the pitch and start shouting "i will confess!!!, I will confess!!! Pls o i will talk o, i tied kaka and made him lose form" grin
Spectators: heyyyyyyyyy!!!! !!! Ronaldo continues: "I also used the charm I got from agwo turu mbe
in Portugal to tie Bale, to make sure he doesn't shine better than me"
Ronaldo coughs and continues : Please forgive me, I cursed the
Jersey number 7 in ManUtd so that any player that wears it will become a dummy like Michael Owen, Anthony Valencia, Memphis Depay. Plz don't give that Jersey to Rashford
unless......

Spectators:heyyyyyyyyyyy!! !!!
Coach: ALU!!!! ABOMINATION!!! !!

Ronaldo continues:when I heard we were about to buy Pogba, I made sure he did not come to Madrid, but as a stubborn black man, he had to leave, so I made him useless and sent him to my former club ☹☹
☹☹
Spectators:heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach:Come and be going
Man utd president:what did we do to
deserve this?

Ronaldo continues : I made real madrid sack mourinho because the man was trying to find my secret "i tried to kill Messi with frustration in copa America and also Taking
him to jail"" but it was the gods backfired now."" my body is burning fire ooo fire ooo i have confessed i have confessed ooo
Spectators: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!
Messi will just come in with bible and chaplet in his hands, he will hear the last statement and start crying, then the background music will start
Playing
"Uwam o chai Uwam O uwa eeh O Uwam Gini kam mere yah.. "
Then Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez will start consoling him.
Coach:Oya let me come and be going
Ed Woodward: what did we do to deserve this?....
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!! #Copied

7 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by Tamarapetty(f): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
undecided WTF are those, tatoos?
Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by destiny322(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mavin1:
If football was Nigerian movie, one day thunder will just strike and C. Ronaldo will fall on the pitch and start shouting "i will confess!!!, I will confess!!! Pls o i will talk o, i tied kaka and made him lose form" grin
Spectators: heyyyyyyyyy!!!! !!! Ronaldo continues: "I also used the charm I got from agwo turu mbe
in Portugal to tie Bale, to make sure he doesn't shine better than me"
Ronaldo coughs and continues : Please forgive me, I cursed the
Jersey number 7 in ManUtd so that any player that wears it will become a dummy like Michael Owen, Anthony Valencia, Memphis Depay. Plz don't give that Jersey to Rashford
unless......

Spectators:heyyyyyyyyyyy!! !!!
Coach: ALU!!!! ABOMINATION!!! !!

Ronaldo continues:when I heard we were about to buy Pogba, I made sure he did not come to Madrid, but as a stubborn black man, he had to leave, so I made him useless and sent him to my former club ☹☹
☹☹
Spectators:heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach:Come and be going
Man utd president:what did we do to
deserve this?

Ronaldo continues : I made real madrid sack mourinho because the man was trying to find my secret "i tried to kill Messi with frustration in copa America and also Taking
him to jail"" but it was the gods backfired now."" my body is burning fire ooo fire ooo i have confessed i have confessed ooo
Spectators: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!
Messi will just come in with bible and chaplet in his hands, he will hear the last statement and start crying, then the background music will start
Playing
"Uwam o chai Uwam O uwa eeh O Uwam Gini kam mere yah.. "
Then Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez will start consoling him.
Coach:Oya let me come and be going
Ed Woodward: what did we do to deserve this?....
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!! #Copied
guy wetin b ur problem na?? D tramadol neva clear? Y u dy bring ur own post inside another pesin post?

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
destiny322:
guy wetin b ur problem na?? D tramadol neva clear? Y u dy bring ur own post inside another pesin post?
Drink more water ghee, its good for your health cool
Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by LesbianBoy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sexy big ass kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hehehehehehe cheesy

Market must sell!

By fire, byforce!

Lol.
Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by Kobicove(m): 2:30am On Oct 09, 2017
What about the front view? undecided
Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by Ryabcool(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2017
when you have nothing to offer the world asides your body. Lord why was I born in this generation? cry

Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by festwiz(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Who are the people always snapping this yeye socialites? After if them rape dem dey go complain. Mtchww

Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by josh123(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Na only one leg i see there oo
Re: Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower by BoyHuncho(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2017
Thot thot

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bukola Adeeyo’s Baby Daddy Exposed As An Internet Fraudster / I'm Not Bobrisky's Mate - Young Lagos Cross-dresser Tunde OAP / Actress Nancy Isime Shows Off Her Swag As She Hits The Gym In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.