Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Where To Buy Old Slr Cameras And Lenses In Nigeria - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where To Buy Old Slr Cameras And Lenses In Nigeria (1106 Views)

USA Used Canon Rebel 2000D DSLR Camera with 3 lenses / Here Are My Cameras and Other Gadgets. What Do You Think? / Nikon D7000 and lenses (sold)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Old Slr Cameras And Lenses In Nigeria by coldsteam: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Does anyone know where I can buy old slr cameras i.e film cameras (the one most people refer to as analog camera) and lenses in Nigeria?
Re: Where To Buy Old Slr Cameras And Lenses In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Go to Alaba international and ask for an old papa that deals with camera his shop is inside one corridor he has a lot you can take off his hand
He can sell them for you at 5k belo

As for the film you can check for it in Arena shopping complex at Oshodi area
The second shop behind the slot.

If the camera is faulty check the back side and ask for Sam Best camera engineer.

Please I'm also interested in analog photography, I want it to be my hobby
If you know a lab where I can develop film tell me
Infact let's always share our information as we are the only two people in this country still interested In vintage photography

I'm thinking of setting a diy lab in my house.
But I will enjoy your correspondence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Darkballz / Create 3D Animation With Your Android Phone And Make Stupid Money / In Need Of A Graphic Designer For A Business Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.