Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic (1795 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It / TSTV Decoder Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by HerJahSir(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Updates on Tstv...

Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by toluxa1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
smiley
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by faorex(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Good. are you an agent or you just got yours?
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by inMyOpeenion(f): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
oops! thought it was huge
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
If football was Nigerian movie, one day thunder will just strike and C. Ronaldo will fall on the pitch and start shouting "i will confess!!!, I will confess!!! Pls o i will talk o, i tied kaka and made him lose form" grin
Spectators: heyyyyyyyyy!!!! !!! Ronaldo continues: "I also used the charm I got from agwo turu mbe
in Portugal to tie Bale, to make sure he doesn't shine better than me"
Ronaldo coughs and continues : Please forgive me, I cursed the
Jersey number 7 in ManUtd so that any player that wears it will become a dummy like Michael Owen, Anthony Valencia, Memphis Depay. Plz don't give that Jersey to Rashford
unless......

Spectators:heyyyyyyyyyyy!! !!!
Coach: ALU!!!! ABOMINATION!!! !!

Ronaldo continues:when I heard we were about to buy Pogba, I made sure he did not come to Madrid, but as a stubborn black man, he had to leave, so I made him useless and sent him to my former club ☹☹
☹☹
Spectators:heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach:Come and be going
Man utd president:what did we do to
deserve this?

Ronaldo continues : I made real madrid sack mourinho because the man was trying to find my secret "i tried to kill Messi with frustration in copa America and also Taking
him to jail"" but it was the gods backfired now."" my body is burning fire ooo fire ooo i have confessed i have confessed ooo
Spectators: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!
Messi will just come in with bible and chaplet in his hands, he will hear the last statement and start crying, then the background music will start
Playing
"Uwam o chai Uwam O uwa eeh O Uwam Gini kam mere yah.. "
Then Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez will start consoling him.
Coach:Oya let me come and be going
Ed Woodward: what did we do to deserve this?....
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!! #Copied

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by EvilMetahuman: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
oops! thought it was huge
omo chelsea

BEen long I saw you on chelsea thread.
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by inMyOpeenion(f): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
omo chelsea

BEen long I saw you on chelsea thread.
travelled to a city where i couldnt even make calls. buh im back tho. How's things been going?
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by victorioushands: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is good enough. I can't wait for them to come to the east and not just Imo.
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by chinli(m): 12:36am On Oct 09, 2017
The movie box HD channel shows what
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Front page please, plus @op how is the internet connection, have you used it to browse?
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by Ristamike: 5:32am On Oct 09, 2017
The above picture is the same with the earlier posted picture of tstv naa.
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Where did you buy yours?
you guys should give details, not pictures. we are tired of seeing pictures. we want to see and touch the decoder physically.
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by Ogbeniayo(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Same box on same TV stand. Una no get another pisure?
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by EPIJOE: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2017
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS. I KINDA LIKE IT COS OF NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC.
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2017
HerJahSir:
Updates on Tstv...
Among the channels no mama Africa Igbo why?
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by dustmalik: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Among the channels no mama Africa Igbo why?
RIWENDU Tv is the Igbo version
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by Finstar: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2017
I love this... Better..
Re: This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2017
dustmalik:

RIWENDU Tv is the Igbo version
Kk

(1) (Reply)

Video: Reminisce X Ifex G X Oladips X Bobbi Phille – Hennessy Cypher 2018 / Latest Yoruba Movies!!! / Is There Any TV Series Like 24(jack Bauer)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.