Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,490 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB (3559 Views)

Governorship Election: Our Victory Will Be Sweet – Wike / One Last Push: Rivers APC Mounts Pressure On INEC To List Its Candidates / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by OjukwuWarBird: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
kitaatita:
Yes IPOB met your Turkish 'Diplomat'.

I know you feel hurt that US and EU recognize IPOB as a legitimate organization

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
So funny the trash I'm hearing on radio Biafra right now, boycotting of Anambra election next month is a mock referendum and that's why they are begging people not to go and vote. And if ndi Anambra do not come out to vote, they will now appeal to the UN to conduct the referendum for Biafra.

I just can't believe believe how delusional Uche Mefor can be, is that guy even educated at all?

My people suffer because of lack of knowledge...... the Holy Bible

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Why can't Uche Mefor and other educated IPOB terrorists tell those illiterates how you go for a referendum?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Uche Mefor, I think you are a member on nairaland because all we discussed here are being analyzed right now on radio Biafra.
Say whatever you want to say but stop the propaganda,.
Uche Mefor, you are are the charlatan for propagating propaganda right now, stop that crap because very many people are calling on air and telling you they don't want anything to do with IPOB again.
This guy is something else .

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
These guys can lie, even the devil would be amazed, damn!
Monkeypox from the Nigerian military? lies and propaganda should have a limit please

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Can these guys just allow ndi Anambra be abeg, is Anambra the pivot for Biafra when we have said we don't want the crap with IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Uche Mefor asking for records and not understanding what is going on. He knows IPOB members are under threats too. Stupid coordinators calling and complaining

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by ofai: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Who dey hold them from holding a referendum?

Empty skull!

are you asking me?

coward
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by ofai: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Is she the one holding you? What happened to all our politicians, especially our legislators? How have they advanced your cause? What of the Igbo elites - the intellectuals, the businessmen and corporate bigwigs etc - how have they advanced your cause? Do you see what people mean when they say rallying thousands of miscreant touts, okada men and keke drivers, idle traders and unemployed youths to be disturbing the peace is not actually a strategy? What is your strategy to get what you want?

wait for your politicians at your own peril.

its lame and stupid to think that IPOB worldwide don't have intellectuals supporting the cause.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by ofai: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Can these guys just allow ndi Anambra be abeg, is Anambra the pivot for Biafra when we have said we don't want the crap with IPOB?

see this one, who knows you? last time we checked, KANU received a heroic welcome in anambra.

obiano miscreant. that's what you are
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Michael004: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
ofai:

you are asking who cares yet you are commenting.

coward. Are you ipobian? why snooping into separatist matters?
Carry the news to biafraday nairaland wannabe. Then you will know how irrelevant you people are. This is our forum.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
ofai:

wait for your politicians at your own peril.

its lame and stupid to think that IPOB worldwide don't have intellectuals supporting the cause.

Name these intellectuals for me. The Igbo elite have been deafeningly quiet as crude, uncouth, agitating zombies hijacked the secessionist movement.

And we are in a democracy. Any agitation with no strategy to be carried out by elected representatives is dead in the water. Your only other choice is take up arms against the state if you believe in the righteousness of your cause and you're convinced you can win. The IPOB strategy of rallying miscreants all over Aba, Umuahia, Onitsha, Abakaliki etc to make noise and beat their empty chests and insult everyone never seemed to have any discernible end goal.
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
ofai:

why not focus on achieving restructuring since KANU is now out of your way? or are you cowardly avoiding a confrontation with your northern masters?

KANU is a hero.

his voice and words alone sounded like ogbunigwe....it shook Nigeria to its very foundations.
And yet when Nigeria shook back your coward Kanu hero ran away

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Terkimbi01: 3:13am On Oct 09, 2017
venai:
I will vote. Obiano must go.
if you love freedom, stay away from the pole. it is not about Obiano, it is about the stain and strains from Nigeria.
Politicians are there for their interest. Let us fight back NY rejecting them all.
when the polls are empty, two things will be achieved.
1. politicians will know that power belongs to the people.
2. a powerful statement for self determination would have been made.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Throwback: 3:22am On Oct 09, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

When you were eating Amala, IPOB approached several organizations and nations. That is why it was not declared a terrorist group by the people it met

Are those organizations and nations the ones that seat in the Nigerian parliament?

And that those organizations and nations do not consider IPOB a terrorist organization, has it stopped the Nigerian government from treating IPOB like a terrorist group that has no rights in Nigeria?

You need concentrated rehabilitation before your Eastern almajiri brain totally succumbs to mental hepatitis.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by shukuokukobambi: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Yyeske:
These guys can lie, even the devil would be amazed, damn!
Monkeypox from the Nigerian military? lies and propaganda should have a limit please

You are serious the clown actually said that on radio? shocked shocked
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2017
ofai:

see this one, who knows you? last time we checked, KANU received a heroic welcome in anambra.

obiano miscreant. that's what you are
Where is kanu now after all the gragra and noise? Heroic welcome from his imported miscreants who flooded the state that day, let him try it again na
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Name these intellectuals for me. The Igbo elite have been deafeningly quiet as crude, uncouth, agitating zombies hijacked the secessionist movement.

And we are in a democracy. Any agitation with no strategy to be carried out by elected representatives is dead in the water. Your only other choice is take up arms against the state if you believe in the righteousness of your cause and you're convinced you can win. The IPOB strategy of rallying miscreants all over Aba, Umuahia, Onitsha, Abakaliki etc to make noise and beat their empty chests and insult everyone never seemed to have any discernible end goal.
Thank you sir.
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You are serious the clown actually said that on radio? shocked shocked
I tell you, those who listen to the station can't fault me on that statement because they've heard it too. Bunch of clowns and pigs they are
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by ofai: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Yyeske:
Where is kanu now after all the gragra and noise? Heroic welcome from his imported miscreants who flooded the state that day, let him try it again na

This mumu suddenly found voice. Have you read the news lately? Zombie. Even in nairaland anambra people supported IPOB to your shame. Uche Mefor IPOB second in command is from where? Idiot.

Arent you even ashamed that "miscreants" took over your place if that is what you claim. Those who will boycott the election will boycott it. So stop raising unnecessary alarm.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by ofai: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You can only rant on nairaland. Your naivety is obvious. Fake Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2017
ofai:

No surprise you have no response of substance. Ewu.....I've asked you to state IPOB's strategy and how they intend to achieve it and you're spewing nonsense about "naivety". Who is naive between us? Me or the cretins that follow and parrot every word and dictates of a deranged, jobless charlatan from the UK who ran at the first sign of trouble while his zombie, chest-beating followers got humiliated and firmly put in their place by the "zoo" army. I thought "director" told you that he would bring down the zoo? Where is he, and where are the thousands of miscreants he was rallying before?
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
ofai:

This mumu suddenly found voice. Have you read the news lately? Zombie. Even in nairaland anambra people supported IPOB to your shame. Uche Mefor IPOB second in command is from where? Idiot.

Arent you even ashamed that "miscreants" took over your place if that is what you claim. Those who will boycott the election will boycott it. So stop raising unnecessary alarm.
Your silly insults will never shake me, ndi Anambra are voting, if you aren't intelligent enough to understand what said now listen good. I said most and I never said all IPOB terrorists and miscreants in Anambra are non Anambrarians. Anyone can boycott as he wishes and it's nobody's business.
Don't worry, after the election we will deport those residents foreigners back to where they come from even from our civil service
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
ofai:

You the original Igbo, were you at kanu's house the last time some small boys came visiting kanu?
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No surprise you have no response of substance. Ewu.....I've asked you to state IPOB's strategy and how they intend to achieve it and you're spewing nonsense about "naivety". Who is naive between us? Me or the cretins that follow and parrot every word and dictates of a deranged, jobless charlatan from the UK who ran at the first sign of trouble while his zombie, chest-beating followers got humiliated and firmly put in their place by the "zoo" army. I thought "director" told you that he would bring down the zoo? Where is he, and where are the thousands of miscreants he was rallying before?
That one is just an e-warrior, ask him if he was at kanu's house the day some boys came to visit kanu
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by Kingsley1000(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
venai:
I will vote. Obiano must go.
lol...he must go
Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by ChikeOkonkwo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
my useless father must go

Re: Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB by ofai: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yyeske:
You the original Igbo, were you at kanu's house the last time some small boys came visiting kanu?

My post shifter, IPOB has followers in anambra state. If this kills you then so be it. I don't see a call for election boycott stops an election except if all anambarians are IPOB. Why shitting on your pants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP: Me / ‘prepaid Metres Now Officially For Sale’ / Breaking News: Ex Owerri NBA Chairman N.H Nwankwo Esq Slaughtered In His Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.