Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) (58918 Views)

Female Corper Quarantined For Monkeypox In Benue / Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / Confirmed Case Of Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=EazyMoh post=61236292][/quote]...drop your hands....holding the tape too high.....not that hole he's speaking from.
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by babdap: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lala n his crew beware of snakrpox
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Kilanee: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
Shit started from the north nah Can't wait for this country to split
sharap joor
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
oshe11:
lol

na u dey front

No, I'm not in the pics
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Kilanee: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Factfinder1:
This thing is spreading and the brainless buhari is quiet about it
brainless as ur stupid father??
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Kilanee: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Goat pox go follow as we don't see chicken pox already
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by oshe11: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jigba:

No, I'm not in the pics
shocked

Iffa flog U ehngrin
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by stevecantrell: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
This one no be monkey pox nah

Look am well

impetigo ..
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by ebbo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is not monkey pox pls because we don't eat monkeys and dead bush meat (mushei) here in the north. Check the name of the Facebook user, it's senenomous to propaganda.
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by henrycantona(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
it's not monkey pox but rather it is biri pox
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by cheta02(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
New Government in power ; 1 Disease is found !
If the administration stays longer (more than 4yrs) ; 2 or 3 Disease found !

ARE THESE DISEASES ONLY FOUND IN NIGERIA OR WHAT ?

HOW COME I NEVER CAME ACROSS THESE NAMES AS AN UNDERGRADUATE. PLS WHERE ARE THE MEDICAL STUDENTS IN THE HOUSE ,,, WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING NOW OR NEVER !
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 12:55am On Oct 09, 2017
All those snake eaters -Beware otherwise python pox will finished ur mouth
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Jagz16(m): 3:09am On Oct 09, 2017
God have mercy on us all
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by malware: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2017
chalsnoble:
and am sure it started from the North undecided

Northern part of Bayelsa abi Ebonyi?

You guys eat every moving animals because you don't have edible animals, so you're liable to every pox.... We would soon hear pythonpox from your end... Nonsense undecided
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2017
This is not monkey pox o, i suspect impetigo,a skin bacteria infection.
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Dee1murphy(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Facebook user identified as Daniel Igoche, has raised an alarm after meeting a little girl with the symptom of the dreaded Monkeypox virus in Kaduna state. According to him, the little girl has only been treated with traditional roots and herbs due to financial constraint. The young man is calling on the Kaduna state authorities to look into the matter before it gets worse.

Twelves persons have been reportedly quarantined in Bayelsa state after the first case of suspected monkeypox infection was reported a few days ago. The virus later spread to the neighbouring state of Rivers.

Nigerians are required to always wash their hands, avoid monkeys, bush meats, and dead animals as well as be on the lookout for symptoms which often manifests as various stages of rash and an intense weakness of the body, severe pains, among other things.

Samples from suspected victims in Bayelsa and Rivers have been sent to the World Health Organisation, WHO, laboratory in Dakar, Senegal for confirmation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/young-girl-spotted-symptoms-deadly-monkeypox-virus-kaduna-photos.html

Google to learn the different between Symptoms and Signs....symptoms can only be felt by the affected individuals, while signs are visible you can see on them.
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2017
anochuko01:

this your meme wan burst my belle!grin
lol
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by shino62: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Every rash is now termed MONKEYPOX....

I doubt if it can spread that far and that fast.

Seen plenty of cases like this in the North

Safety first though...take her to a General Hospital (sadly they can't afford it)

liar! Where in the north? When your wild mangroove forested south harbours all sorts of monkeys. Pray you dont get infected with gorillapox soon.
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2017
sinaj:
This shi is scary!

Very scary ooo
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2017
shino62:
liar! Where in the north? When your wild mangroove forested south harbours all sorts of monkeys. Pray you dont get infected with gorillapox soon.

You inherited your stupidity from your father.

Your illiteracy is a special type.

If your brain is bigger than a pea, you would see that i expressed DOUBT that it has spread to the North.

M0r0n. May Allah continue to curse you with stupidity if my work isn't health and based in the North.
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2017
jasawa:
I thought you said it's the govt that is injecting people in South south with the virus or have you change your mind slowpoke? it seems like you're still suffering the effect of KANU virus.

Stop quoting me like an animal which I know you are pls show me were a made such post...for clarity sake I'm from the south south (akwa ibom) don't ever quote me I hate fools
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2017
Kilanee:
brainless as ur stupid father??
Buhari is not your father which I'm sure of my brainless father can feed at least 500 northern almajiris if your brilliant father can do such I guess your illiterate hungry brothers won't be roaming the street hungry and dirty....don't quote me again ignorant bastard
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by nagoma(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2017
This is a classical form of impetigo, a highly contagious superficial skin infection occurring more commonly in children. it caused by certain staphylococcus and and streptococcus species of bacteria. It is easily treated with a prescription of appropriate systematic or local antibiotics.

Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Referendum50(f): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Factfinder1:
This thing is spreading and the brainless buhari is quiet about it

You want him to get infected
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by tolguy(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2017
chalsnoble:
.. AND NORTHERNERS CHOP WHAT??
rams,cows, goats,chickens and fish
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by tolguy(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
Sorry to disappoint bro I'm an afonja We the best
lie lie u ar an ipob
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by Marvel1206: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2017
dessz:
D guy still get mind snap pishure.
Me, I don run tey-tey.
l grin grin
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2017
KADUNA = NORTH = GOOD!
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by ultron12345: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
The parents are very silly......they will nt go to d hospital nw rather they will be taking poisonous, toxic substances in the name of herbal mixture that will worsen the case.

1 Like

Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by kaptainblaq(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
this is not monkeypox naw monkey
Re: Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) by joeekuns(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
:D1[i][/i]
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin / Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.