Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Christian Fellowship Need Rescue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Fellowship Need Rescue (602 Views)

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship / Invitation To Antwerp Christian Fellowship (Belgium) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Fellowship Need Rescue by dammyadey2: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2010
Dear Venerable christian Brothers and sisters, its my hornour to invite you to the below christian blog page, it was created in December 2009 with the aim of uniting Christians and promoting Christianity to a higher level but to my surprise, i have few people visiting it from my beloved country (Nigeria) while people from abroad are visiting it but you know they are sometimes refers to as Antichrist because they are always against the word of God so i will so much appreciate it if you my brothers and sisters cab always visit the blog page and contribute to the discussions there so we can both take it to a higher level.
apart from the fact that you share the word of God together, you also have more benefit on the blog like, links to download christian wall papers, screen savers, inspirational word of God and links to know more about the our Lord and personal Jesus Christ teaching and way of life and join millions of christian on daily discussions.
http//:jesusismine4ever..com
Thank You while i hope to see you there.

(1) (Reply)

I'm On Facebook / How To Become A Born Again Christain / No Heaven And Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.