Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How To Get A Personal Website And Why You Need One NOW!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Personal Website And Why You Need One NOW!! (308 Views)

How To Make Money As A Personal Shopper / Need A Personal Website At An Affordable Price? / Create Your Personal Website In 60 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Personal Website And Why You Need One NOW!! by saragujay(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
In this post, we will duel on the needs of a personal website for the average job applicant and also business minded people. So follow me on this “jobless journey”, at the end we just might have a job.

What is a personal website?

Wouldn’t you be impressed if you as an employer saw a job applicant with a clean, simple and aesthetic website, containing the most important information about the applicant (I know I’d be impressed).

So we can conclude that a personal website is a site which contains information about the person relevant to the uses and is for the sole promotion of the applicant or owner.

Why do you need a personal website?

Simple! To showcase your credentials like never before, on an interactive platform that allows you to add whatever would be relevant for the...You can check my blog for the rest with a video to guide you further...https://opmit.com/every-job-applicant-personal-website

(1) (Reply)

N246.30bn Generated As VAT In Q2 2017 – NBS / Admin Wanted At Gist Extra Ng / Batolad Logistics Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.