Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes (56554 Views)

Isaac Success On Vacation In Benin After Super Eagles Snub (PHOTO) / Isaac Success Celebrates Goal By Dancing ZANKU / Super Eagles Striker Isaac Success Signs New Long-term Contract With Watford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2017
so whats his crime?
Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by Develpeast: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2017
9japrof:
Nigerians and the spirit of "arrival"

Dude is making a paltry 30,000 pounds compared to what superstars earn and he is making noise, getting in the news for the wrong reasons.

All these Nigerians who forget they have left the shores of Nigeria where their excesses can be condoned.

First ideye, now this over hyped mofo

You say 30,000 pounds a week is paltry?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by edibobo: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
Nigerian Family Airforce trailing this guy. His name from hence be named, called and addressed as Failure Isaac. Useless boy

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by hanassholesolo: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
9japrof:
Nigerians and the spirit of "arrival"

Dude is making a paltry 30,000 pounds compared to what superstars earn and he is making noise, getting in the news for the wrong reasons.

All these Nigerians who forget they have left the shores of Nigeria where their excesses can be condoned.

First ideye, now this over hyped mofo

He's 21 years old. I dont know alot of 21 years old in Nigeria making £30k a year, not to talk of a week.

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by AceRoyal: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
A striker that cannot score on the pitch and even the oza room, is that one a striker? tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
Ojukokoro. Only him, 4 women! Does he have 4 dīcks?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by Ikem11(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2017
Alcohol that makes me go all night long even when am sleeping the thing go still stand. Body differs o
Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by gabe: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2017
Mumu. How can you pay olosho b4 service? With all ur naija training...

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2017
Lefulefu come and see penny wise and pound foolish, playing out like a soccer match.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by buffalowings: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2017
Who doesn't want a foursome grin

But almost 1 million naira

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by joystickextendr: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2017
too bad

meanwhile guys check out my profile
Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by khalids: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2017
2000 pounds....that's 1million naira.....for Olosho things

Got nothing more to say

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by Sunnypa11(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Pheew!

His mates are scoring goals to take their Nation to the world cup and he's there scoring with oloshos thinking he has finally made it in life!

Oh, my friend, come let me pray for you...

He flopped on and off the pitch

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by felipemadero(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2017
lol
he is even unSUCCESSful with oloshos, but the oloshos with d description of their sexcapades dey funny me o.

Meanwhile,i'm beginning to pity this guy's career,he so much has everything to be success. he had better get settled,maybe he can some sort of redirection from being settled with wife and kids.
Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by grodt999: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2017
Nigeria still names people success
what a useless name.

like godspower, goodluck, government, goddey,

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2017
This should be a motivation to our young players. Stay focused and work hard. Then you can achieve extraordinary things. There was a time Sane was a bench man at City. Now he broke an EPL record. That is the way to go. Not Baileys and Oloshos.

#SayNoToBaileysAndOloshos

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by Modelqwen(f): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2017
shocked

k

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by iamdynamite(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2017
I really cant comprehend why some of our players cant manage little success, i mean you still an upcoming star and you already having the bad publicity about you, its appalling...

I had so much hope in isaac, because in him i see a very talented player and it will be a shame if he allows his budding career nosedive with this reckless lifestyle.....he should retrace his steps and get his career back on track

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by joenor(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2017
Na wah.. u pay such an amount you nor knanam... , beside why ask for the money after you willingly gave them, them b nor force am from you... use am do christymas for them....

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by caesaraba(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2017
Codes151:
And family people comes calling....

Abeg leave that thing. This one na independent mumu.

6 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by abbeyty(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2017
That is one thing with some of these guys, instead of him to face his career he dey fk ashewo up and down, does he even think that we all believe he is only 21? instead of him to make what he can make now b4 his legs get tired he dey fk ashewo up and down in London

6 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by OTayobami(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2017
johnodago:
mumu boy wen never score reach 3 goals for England don dey do foursome with okpo
No be eve foursome this one na fivesome

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2017
hahaha only reading it I have a hard on yet he couldnt afford one.
Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by joepentwo(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2017
laugh wan kill me grin

anyway Bleep ur money ashawo boi

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by prodiG(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2017
webbro007:
hope una dey see d way biafra boy dey spend for olosho,by d time, money finished make he nor expect from Nigeria govt o,because we have done our own referendum since for social media.
wetin concern biafra for this matter? Must you tribalize everything? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by Sleekydee(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2017
son be wise, not all shade of women is good 4u
Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by GavelSlam: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2017
Success is gradually becoming a failure.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by Elnino4ladies: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
This should be a motivation to our young players. Stay focused and work hard. Then you can achieve extraordinary things. There was a time Sane was a bench man at City. Now he broke an EPL record. That is the way to go. Not Baileys and Oloshos.

#SayNoToBaileysAndOloshos

LMAO at no baileys and oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by chiraqDemon(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2017
90 minutes, them even give am penalties him play all of them go throw in. Respect to him, 90 mins no goal

1 Like

Re: Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes by sircrabo: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2017
21yrs of age or 21yrs of sleeping with prostitutes ? Tomorrow na you'll say Nigeria doesn't cater well for her own stars. Instead of him to save up some money for the rainy day.

What a Way to make your parents proud. Nonsense

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) / Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) / Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.